kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
So i downloaded the new update and still getting stuck on the phone part i don't know if its Windows 10 problem or something.

Jan 1, 2018
Dammmit, stop doing these things. I am trying to get my papers done and then good shit comes out and I want to play. So all i can think about is what I am going to do to Claire and house, and I should be thinking about the small components to a Ruger Scout and it actions. Its hard to go back to school when you are an old perverted man. Love the update hopefully I can play later this weekend.
I feel your pain, brother. I feel your pain.

Reactions: Justanx

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Extracting on Desktop works holy guacamole :D Thanks Bro.

But putting it back to another folder the problem shows up again weird that i can only play this game while the folder is on desktop.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Save where you are, reset Moms arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 and you should get the missing pictures, then reset her arousal to whatever it is now and save
Actually, that should be solved in this update! They should trigger one after the other now (unless you have an old save where it already went wrong).

Extracting on Desktop works holy guacamole :D Thanks Bro.
I would advise always extracting the game to a folder before playing it, as otherwise the game can never write files (such as savegames).

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
It's weird that i can only play the game while the extracted files are in desktop and putting the folder into another place will make the problem about the phone show up again lol.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

96/5000

I have a problem. I can not get past the first day ... since the game does not let me go to bed to sleep

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
you place it in the same place where the
game.exe is.

make sure you exit out of game, stick the mapping file in, and then start the game again.
i couldn't find it, are u talking about the game application or something elseand how would i know that it worked

U

User_215882

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really excited about tomorrow's update!
This will be the biggest so far and I think, my personal favorite! :)

*Gets ready for angry reviews quoting that last line* :tf:

I expect the update to be done in about 12-14 hours from now!
Angry? More like please sir can I have some more of those updates.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes