Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
posted

Wow guys, we're at a 1000 Patrons already!
Thanks a lot everybody, for all the support and feedback!

I hope you enjoy the new update and that we will be able to take the game to a higher level the coming year!

I especially would like to thank all the translators and the people that are helping out and answering other player's questions all the time!

All the best,
Faerin
@Faerin Brother! congratulation, your hard work show great result!! well done!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

GAMENAME12

Sep 14, 2016
I can't get Claire to go past 75. it says to unlock the next option i need 80 :/

i did the yoga naked, but it didnt unlock a new progression star.

Anyway to fix this, or have i missed a step?

R

RWaites

Is there a walkthrough for 6.6? If there isn't could you please tell me what should i do? Hints aren't helping enough.
Speak with Amy at Neon, go to her home 22:00, take picture of blindfolded Veronica, go back to see Amy and just follow dialogue

Reactions: Carcalla
U

User_215882

You need to wait for either the official walkthrough that wont be released for sometime or wait for good ol Carlos to make his. You can use the 6.5 to get most of the content done and just go in blind for the new stuff.

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

I can't get Claire to go past 75. it says to unlock the next option i need 80 :/

i did the yoga naked, but it didnt unlock a new progression star.

Anyway to fix this, or have i missed a step?
Download the new version and copy and paste your saves across

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
The hint system looks really good so far. I have yet to play a complete game from start to finish in v0.6.6 but i will keep my eyes out for anything weird. Nice job on the Amy story :D Now that we have 2 slaves i can't wait to boss em both around at the same time ;)
Cheers mate :cool:

R

RWaites

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D Over here still Afternoon, its 15:30 and hot as hell ! (Not only because i just finished the new story) x'Dx'D
Good Evenig to u and have a playfull weekend ;)
Hot as hell?...that's happen when we living beside the beach....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Talking about it been hot as hell and poor little me has to go out into the snow and icy wind just to get a few pints down the pub

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Have you checked your computer for the email
Try downloading v0.6.6 and transfer your saves across
v0.6.6b is running.

savegames are taken ver from earlier version
i upload my savegame. perhaps someone can take acloser look what is meesed up with my game.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Careful now. Your English roots are showing :winkytongue:.

You've got to remember that most of these games aren't written by native English speakers. In the majority of the world, "hihi" is pronounced as our "heehee". Would you prefer the Japanese "fufu"? ;)
I prefer horahora.

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes