Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for 6.6? If there isn't could you please tell me what should i do? Hints aren't helping enough.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Wooow, @Faerin, Big Thank's !!!! was a Super awsome,genial,hyper update, on some parts, i felt pitty with veronica,
beside Amy she seemd inocent somehow, Loool
As well Big thank's to @Ente Supremo (Gracias Hermano !! ) he did a great work with the traduction.
It was doble satisfactory 4 me to play this update, because i could play it almost (I started from the sex scene with Ashley) in Spanish the Hint system was clear, Also the hint with the........ to gain Submission great and liked the visuals
of the Amy scenes,
Oh one thing with the dialoges, at the Neon when u dicover the Arousal and Submission stats, It says " u discoverd new Stats Arousal and submission for Veronica instead of for Amy
I liked the story plot and how u develop the "game" with Amy Awsome !
Thank's again!

Edit:p.D. Forgot to mention that the new I like the new startig Page more than the other, Great view of Amy's ass !!

notm

Aug 19, 2017
@Faerin - Very nice update.. I noticed two "minor" bugs though.
(1) In the achievement section, Amy's Seduction and Arousal stats stay at ????? until they are maximized. Shouldn't they be revealed when discovered, so we know what the maximum value to achieve for that stat is? Or are they deliberately hidden so we don't know how far we need to go?
(2) I'm a dirty dirty cheater, and I use the Max Stats and Lock to keep my stats at maximum. The bug is that if I wait for 23 hours (eg: be at Amy's at 23:00 and wait until 22:00 the next day), the stats are no longer at the max. It's an easy fix (click the Max button again), but I'm not sure if the stat decay is intended?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin - Very nice update.. I noticed two "minor" bugs though.
(1) In the achievement section, Amy's Seduction and Arousal stats stay at ????? until they are maximized. Shouldn't they be revealed when discovered, so we know what the maximum value to achieve for that stat is? Or are they deliberately hidden so we don't know how far we need to go?
(2) I'm a dirty dirty cheater, and I use the Max Stats and Lock to keep my stats at maximum. The bug is that if I wait for 23 hours (eg: be at Amy's at 23:00 and wait until 22:00 the next day), the stats are no longer at the max. It's an easy fix (click the Max button again), but I'm not sure if the stat decay is intended?
Strange..... I did the same but the stats still stayed Locked (Mood etc)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
yessss and I thank Good and all Saint's for the new Bikini and Thong Mode :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Edit: I should really think in English I mean Bikini and Thong FashionXDXDx'Dx'D
Blame it on @Faerins update left me totally electric !

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
yessss and I thank Good and all Saint's for the new Bikini and Thong Mo
yessss and I thank Good and all Saint's for the new Bikini and Thong Mode :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Edit: I should really think in English I mean Bikini and Thong FashionXDXDx'Dx'D
Blame it on @Faerins update left me totally electric !
Yes brother! x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D me too my noon we'll be playing the updade, @Faerin made a great work!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes