Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I've played this game before but I'll have to start a new game now. What is safe to use cheats on and not risk losing content?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you @Faerin for this wonderful update. Absolutely spectacular!

With the new hints system a walkthrough seems so unnecessary. Everything worked like a charm. And Amy is so goddamn hot.

Only thing I felt was a bit awkward is the need to repeat the Amy & Veronica scene after a week. From what I can tell Amy is so into the whole thing it looked a bit pointless to 'convince' her for another week.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I've played this game before but I'll have to start a new game now. What is safe to use cheats on and not risk losing content?
yes I cheat with max money and mood all the time because I'm lazy, impatient and don't want to grind.

cheat to your hearts content it will not affect the game.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
My crash on startup problem seems to persist, despite the update. It's most likely a directx problem, since I had the same issue with Big Brother, but that game came with a directx9 launch option, and it works. Shame I can't try this one out, looks promising.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thank you @Faerin for this wonderful update. Absolutely spectacular!

With the new hints system a walkthrough seems so unnecessary. Everything worked like a charm. And Amy is so goddamn hot.

Only thing I felt was a bit awkward is the need to repeat the Amy & Veronica scene after a week. From what I can tell Amy is so into the whole thing it looked a bit pointless to 'convince' her for another week.
Hmm....Well I Took it more that Amy is hungry to play with Veronica more on the lusty acount, heheheheh Im looking forward how it develops, when Veronica finds out that Amy has been licking her pussy ! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Mwahahaha and the new Dom Couple a dream ! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hmm....Well I Took it more that Amy is hungry to play with Veronica more on the lusty acount, heheheheh Im looking forward how it develops, when Veronica finds out that Amy has been licking her pussy ! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Mwahahaha and the new Dom Couple a dream ! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I think it would be hilarious if the MC plays the same game with Amy. Like Veronica is dreaming about eating Amy's pussy and he tells her about their game and that he can make it possible. But she has to sneak in because Amy can't know... :biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: Asphyx

Aladin

Dec 14, 2017
@ Excellent update. However, can I suggest that after you have all achievements, some of the scenes should be made redundant. Like the 7am Mom visit ....after she sucked it .....she closes the door? Maybe another sucking scene?
Same with Ashley....on the 9pm bathroom scene...maybe a sex scene?
Love the game...GJ :)

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
So can't seem to go to bed.

I click on the bed, and it says, go to bed, and I click that, and nothing. What's going on?

[Edit]: Seriously? Did I just get stuck at the tutorial? What the fuck?

[Edit 2]: I tried restarting it, still doesn't work. I've redownloaded it, and still doesn't work. What is going on? Why am I stuck at the tutorial?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So can't seem to go to bed.

I click on the bed, and it says, go to bed, and I click that, and nothing. What's going on?

[Edit]: Seriously? Did I just get stuck at the tutorial? What the fuck?

[Edit 2]: I tried restarting it, still doesn't work. I've redownloaded it, and still doesn't work. What is going on? Why am I stuck at the tutorial?
Have you downloaded the 0.6.6b hotfix version? I guess you didn't bother yourself with checking the latest information here, right?

v0.6.6b hotfix:

I just uploaded a hotfix for a bug that got you stuck in the intro and a bug with Claire's spy event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes