JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Will save game from 6.2 extra work in the 6.6b?
I been away for a while and though I come back to one of my favorite games.
I don't think so. The save game system is remade and as far as i know last working saves for v6.6 was v6.4
You can now name you files and the client has a built in file checker, plus the new "Hint" system.

R

RWaites

Hey folks tried downloading the original update as well as the fix but both crash on startup, any of u know how i can fix this, really want to play already lol :)
Have you got anything in your savegames folder other than saves and thumbs

R

RWaites

Sorry if this was asked before, but how to load saves in this game? continue is alwas locked for me
Just copy and paste from your old savegames folder to the new one and you will need to copy and paste the mod across as well if you want to continue with family Screenshot (1).png

R

RWaites

no nothing in the savegame folder was gonna start fresh
Probably not being helpful but try deleting all previous downloads and download again
or try checking these two posts
Will save game from 6.2 extra work in the 6.6b?

I been away for a while and thought I come back to one of my favorite games.
Yes your saves should work fine

Reactions: Carcalla and a1fox3

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Anything new with the mom in this new update?
How about taking just 10 seconds, visit the OP and look in the changelog? Too much work, eh? Better just write a comment and wait for someone to do the work for you...

Sorry if this was asked before, but how to load saves in this game? continue is alwas locked for me
Open the mobile phone, in the bottom bar you have a save and a load button.

Reactions: Carlo S and UncleVT
U

User_215882

Oh yes, unless they decide to gang up on the MC and give him a taste of his own medicine
I dont know. Pre domination Veronica no doubt. It would be an interesting character development for Amy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am just glade we now have love with Veronica and hope the domination can go away once it is done.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes