cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys , i downloaded the 6.5 vers. and i want to play the new update , i can past the old saves ? or i have to past the thumbs too?

R

RWaites

Can someone look at my attached savegame and tell me what i am doing wrong?
I've edited your save back to 6 stars so try this again
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Progression event 8 -
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I've edited your save back to 6 stars so try this again
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Progression event 8 -
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Thank you, i giv it a shoot tomorow, to tired now :D

Reactions: RWaites

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
I'm at 80 lips with mom, but the blowjob after yoga is still locked. Anyone else having this problem?
Hi!
Try this save. Just edit the name of main character by opening the .sav file and change Mike in the 5th line with what name you like. Hope it works foe you.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, I have Mom cooking nekid, wearing nothing but an apron, getting BJ's on the roof and massaging her ass naked too _ 40H 80L and I get the message to talk to the doctor again to take it farther but her door is not open at 20:00, cant access her computer and I have no idea what to do next ... Hint plz!

EDIT; Does it have something to do with Amy and the massage oil she has but cant sell?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Great update had lots of fun.

I noticed if you are on the map screen or at home and you wait from morning to dark your tired hungry dirty and anger will go down even when you have them set to the locked but it does seem to reset back to full bars if the screen reloads. I also noticed one of the dialogues between Amy and the MC had the wrong name for the person that was speaking.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
what are your other favorites
Big Brother and Dating my Daughter. I love BB even despite it's -many- flaws, since it was the first ero game I played (and it got me hooked on erogames), and I really like the freedom you have to take your time in triggering events (like in Man of the House). And DMD is an absolute masterpiece, the script is really well written and doesn't feel forced (unlike sooooo many other VNs), plus the models are perfectly drawn. Also, it has a welcome change of style, since in most erogames the MC just wants to fuck everyone, and in DMD you (the player and the MC) actually begin to care for the characters and wish that they be happy :)

4th and 5th place go to Babysitter and Summertime Saga.

Honorable mention: The Magus Lab. The game is quite new, but is really fun to play, and very promising.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes