Help

Aug 5, 2016
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.

I need some help, I talked to amy about neon, but when I visit my sister during breakfast I can only ask her for money or ask for a ride.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there new content with the mom?
If you would have read the update notes then you would have seen nothing but some bug fixes for her.

95% of all games will have the update notes telling you what has been updated and for us who use it so we know whats up but having those who don't think they can come here and demand us to tell them is bullshit.

Next time go read it for your self.

Reactions: UncleVT

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
If you would have read the update notes then you would have seen nothing but some bug fixes for her.

95% of all games will have the update notes telling you what has been updated and for us who use it so we know whats up but having those who don't think they can come here and demand us to tell them is bullshit.

Next time go read it for your self.
I didn't demanded anything just asked a question.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
the only dev on my radar that consistently updates his game, and with actual new content.
...good new content.

But... check out Long Live the Princess and Depraved Awakenings for devs who are doing solid quality updates.

would there ever be a mac version?
Unity tends to be a direct X platform, I think. Your only hope would be Wine or another VM, I suspect. Or you could get a real computer... ;-)

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
what are your other favorites
is usually a good place to start... But the older games on that list tend to not be as good as the newer ones.

If you have not played Summertime Saga yet you are missing out. Even though the artist is OUTSTANDING, the code takes FOREVER, on that one.

Reactions: junior366 and Fire

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never usually pay attention to other people's favorites because half of the time I never like the ones that people list as their favorites.

headkn0cker

Sep 8, 2017
I like the new hint system, but every time I go to the Neon to talk to Amy, she tells me she is leaving early. What am I missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like the new hint system, but every time I go to the Neon to talk to Amy, she tells me she is leaving early. What am I missing?
Amy or Veronica, Veronica leaves early at 4:30 am and if you meet her outside you can both get in the taxis together.
She tells you this if you would read it and not skip over the convo.

Reactions: Brontozaurio

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love the game but the whole RNG to find new locations thing is becoming more a hassle then anything else.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes