Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I guess so but its still doable
@Faerin is a really good developer he might be able to it's his choice to put it in but i think it could work in this game
Of course he CAN do it if he wants to...It's just that from a story standpoint it wouldn't make sense to do that for quite some time. It's not just the difficulty of the rendering and coding...It is also very disruptive storywise.

Or it could turn some people off who really finds the whole idea of this to be the opposite of erotic...
So lets just say it would make it "Your personal opinion masterpiece" and leave it at that :winkytongue:
There are probably just as many people who get off on pregnant women too...But you are right some might be turned off.

Loool Im not into that Pregnacy stuff and can't imagine how it turns on but on tastes and fetishes is no rule writen,
true is that the girls due to the hormonestorm are always horny, at least the mother of my junior was :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Well for most the pregnancy kink is usually related to the lactation or the safeness of being able to blast them a creampie without making your own baby. I have no objection to the MC getting one of them (or all of them) pregnant. I just don't see it from a story point until much much later in the story timeline.

We have an agreement with Veronica the last one who uses her has to tell her to Clean herself thoroghly
loool
That is what Amy is here to do....Clean up whatever mess we leave on or in Veronica! LOL

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
posted

Wow guys, we're at a 1000 Patrons already!
Thanks a lot everybody, for all the support and feedback!

I hope you enjoy the new update and that we will be able to take the game to a higher level the coming year!

I especially would like to thank all the translators and the people that are helping out and answering other player's questions all the time!

All the best,
Faerin
congrats to @Faerin and here's to the next 1000!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, the intro is bugged, you can't go to sleep...
For now just skip the intro, I'm hotfixing it later today!

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
what i am missing?

upload_2018-1-19_16-42-5.png

i think im stuck in this part:

Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.

she talkto me and spread her legs, then i am leaveing and thats it. outside the MC is tellings me the he hopes "claire dont take to much time to ask the doc.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys, the intro is bugged, you can't go to sleep...
For now just skip the intro, I'm hotfixing it later today!
So the intro is just like real life then...You can't go to sleep because you are too busy playing MotH!

Reactions: Faerin

littleknight

May 28, 2017
Are you doing the foot rub before you try, if you are don't
Don't use the quick travel walk into the lobby between Mom's and Veronica's room's
If your hearts are over 20 you may need to reduce them
That's all I can think off at the moment
i try reduce heart <20, don't use quick travel walk into the lobby between mom's rom and veronica's room. i used to wine when foot massage. but can not unlock Event 2 : Eavesdrop on her
:(

R

RWaites

what i am missing?

View attachment 59643

i think im stuck in this part:

Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.

she talkto me and spread her legs, then i am leaveing and thats it. outside the MC is tellings me the he hopes "claire dont take to much time to ask the doc.
Have you checked your computer for the email
Try downloading v0.6.6 and transfer your saves across

Reactions: Carcalla
R

RWaites

i try reduce heart <20, don't use quick travel walk into the lobby between mom's rom and veronica's room. i used to wine when foot massage. but can not unlock Event 2 : Eavesdrop on her
:(
Do not do the foot rub before you eavesdrop on her

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Dammmit, stop doing these things. I am trying to get my papers done and then good shit comes out and I want to play. So all i can think about is what I am going to do to Claire and house, and I should be thinking about the small components to a Ruger Scout and it actions. Its hard to go back to school when you are an old perverted man. Love the update hopefully I can play later this weekend.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I just finished the latest update, and it's really awesome. Possibly the best one so far. It's great to see some progress with Amy, as she's been left behind a bit recently, and the variety of scenes was fantastic. I look forward to seeing who gets featured next.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes