2real

Jan 18, 2018
after the 2nd night club scene it says {1.00 Sleep and Dream} but i cant get anything to trigger at 1 AM

R

RWaites

after the 2nd night club scene it says {1.00 Sleep and Dream} but i cant get anything to trigger at 1 AM
Could you provide her stats submission/stars these can be found on your phone top left icon also
the MC's stats sleep/hunger/hygiene/mood need to be at maximum you can do this with the cheat menu before you speak with her.

Did you put your hand between her legs and did Amy lick your fingers?
Progression event 6 -
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When MC, go meet Veronica at Neon Club, and have the scenes with Amy licking the hand with the Veronica's taste, MC need go to the house and sleep for Dream.;)

Reactions: Carcalla

2real

Jan 18, 2018
Could you provide her stats submission/stars these can be found on your phone top left icon also
the MC's stats sleep/hunger/hygiene/mood need to be at maximum you can do this with the cheat menu before you speak with her.

Did you put your hand between her legs and did Amy lick your fingers?
Progression event 6 -
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs.
yes i did all of that but the sleep scene never triggered. maybe because i skipped ahead in time and traded the panties for the massage oil

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yes i did all of that but the sleep scene never triggered. maybe because i skipped ahead in time and traded the panties for the massage oil
Now You have only two options, play again, or have a new save with the scene ;):)

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Well then to get the scene i think your only option is to load the save game you have of before it .. i am sure you are like me and saving before any progression event ;D .. so really every 5 love/sub/lust points rly .. and also make sepreate saves 8) .. unfortunately i am alrdy through this version completely and cleaned up and do not have that save anymore .. otherwise i would have shared one... sorry

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

yes you seem to have skipped all of this
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.
From 10-20 arousal
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Reward her for her good behaviour to gain 1 [AROUSAL].
Progression event 9 -
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom.
Progression event 10 -
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Meet her while she is working.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
thanks, ok i was lucky enough to reload a save file.... now i cant figure out how to reward her
The first reward really happens by itself when you take her panties after the laundry if the sub is high enough and you interrrupt her doing the laundry chore. After that you can always choose .. Reward or spank

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes