Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This is the first time, since the first version, that I was not here. Yes! sometimes we can't do what we really want, but I hope it doesn't happen again, even though I have great brothers here, I miss a lot everything. ;):)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Well, Brother, this time I don't have time for "feijoada" (black beans) neither "caipirinha" (rum with lemon and sugar), I was busy a lot, and tired as well. x'Dx'D
I know Brother was teasing u a bit u know that i can't resist it sometimes we missed u over here,
give me a hug ! x'Dx'D
@mirenzo nice to have u arround here, thank's a lot 4 ur walktroughs they save my gamerass a few times

hipersoke

Jan 10, 2018
Hello guys,

I need some help, I'm stuck with mon, I'm at 75, but I cant talk with her on kitchen at 17h, the tip says that I saw her trying on some new outfits.
But I cant get that one (Is the one that I gave to Veronica?)

Thx!

kays

Jan 4, 2018
so short question
i have nothink to do in my phone anymore last thing was the BJ frim sis/her friend after that i waited outside her room and fucked ashley aka sister i guess theres nothink more for now?

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Im stuck cannot find out what do to award veronica or get handcufs and blindfold even following the guides help.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Ok as promissed a did a complete playthrough of v0.6.6b.
I'll start with a few things that may not work as intended.

I can get a picture of Veronia with no panties at 23pm before i actually ask her to take them off after the laundry scene.
Been able to work all night a few times in the Health club. The timer allows you to work a late shift and the clock goes over the closing time limit. (Nice bug, made lots of cash that night;))
When you ask Veronica to drive you her avatar remians in the house at the same time as she is driving you.
Missed a picture from veronica when she vaccums in maid dress wearing panties. Once you tell her never to wear them again you may loose this picture with no going back. (At least i could't get it myself even with stat cheat)
Few times characters got mixed up in the tralktrees and i had a doubble "Go In" outside Clairs room. Nothing major tho.

Things i would concider for future uppdates.

The micro management of personal stats, sleep, hunger, hygiene and stress still needs work.
Every screen i've seen so far had all stats locked because its not a reward to manually keep them high , it's a shore worse then anything Clair can task you with. I don't know what would make them feel rewarding but maby by taking a bath you get higher % on Pizza delivery and fitness instructor.. Stuff like that. I wanna start my days on a high and having 4 stats to work on before i leave my house is not a great start of the day.:confused:

The path getting mixed was no problem for getting stuck with the new hint system but it still makes me focus a lot on what the game tells me rather then what i might wanna do. When Amy asks to have a taste of Veronica at the end you are basically doing parts from 3 diffrent paths. Clair to get a shore. Veronica to punish with blindfold and ofc Amy.
(So as before i'm not a huge fan of Veronicas panties and the massage Oil just because they split my focus)

Finally just personal thoughts.

The new hint system worked like a charm :) I never needed the Walkthrough. You can still get confused but the Hints will get you back on track if you stray.
Maxing you skill at pizza delivery and fitness instructor is to easy. The bar reads like 200 but every success awards way more then 1 so i never really felt i was worth the title of working man :rolleyes:
Would be nice to have an alternative to CTRL that is a little fast sometime. Mouse Klicking always works but i'd like that on space bar. (Space bar will do the trick after 1 mouse klick but any reload of screen its inactive agagin)
I wouldn't mind a few shortcuts on say H-Hide Interface. Q-Quicktime 60m. W-Halfquicktime 30m.

Oh, when Asheley gets up from the bath and tells you she will get up first, that would be the perfect time for your Camera to snap a picture ;) (Thank god for screenshots)
Ashley is still my girl :) I'll mary her once i make the transision to make myself animated :D

Cheers Mate :cool:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
Ok as promissed a did a complete playthrough of v0.6.6b.
I'll start with a few things that may not work as intended.

I can get a picture of Veronia with no panties at 23pm before i actually ask her to take them off after the laundry scene.
Been able to work all night a few times in the Health club. The timer allows you to work a late shift and the clock goes over the closing time limit. (Nice bug, made lots of cash that night;))
When you ask Veronica to drive you her avatar remians in the house at the same time as she is driving you.
Missed a picture from veronica when she vaccums in maid dress wearing panties. Once you tell her never to wear them again you may loose this picture with no going back. (At least i could't get it myself even with stat cheat)
Few times characters got mixed up in the tralktrees and i had a doubble "Go In" outside Clairs room. Nothing major tho.

Things i would concider for future uppdates.

The micro management of personal stats, sleep, hunger, hygiene and stress still needs work.
Every screen i've seen so far had all stats locked because its not a reward to manually keep them high , it's a shore worse then anything Clair can task you with. I don't know what would make them feel rewarding but maby by taking a bath you get higher % on Pizza delivery and fitness instructor.. Stuff like that. I wanna start my days on a high and having 4 stats to work on before i leave my house is not a great start of the day.:confused:

The path getting mixed was no problem for getting stuck with the new hint system but it still makes me focus a lot on what the game tells me rather then what i might wanna do. When Amy asks to have a taste of Veronica at the end you are basically doing parts from 3 diffrent paths. Clair to get a shore. Veronica to punish with blindfold and ofc Amy.
(So as before i'm not a huge fan of Veronicas panties and the massage Oil just because they split my focus)

Finally just personal thoughts.

The new hint system worked like a charm :) I never needed the Walkthrough. You can still get confused but the Hints will get you back on track if you stray.
Maxing you skill at pizza delivery and fitness instructor is to easy. The bar reads like 200 but every success awards way more then 1 so i never really felt i was worth the title of working man :rolleyes:
Would be nice to have an alternative to CTRL that is a little fast sometime. Mouse Klicking always works but i'd like that on space bar. (Space bar will do the trick after 1 mouse klick but any reload of screen its inactive agagin)
I wouldn't mind a few shortcuts on say H-Hide Interface. Q-Quicktime 60m. W-Halfquicktime 30m.

Oh, when Asheley gets up from the bath and tells you she will get up first, that would be the perfect time for your Camera to snap a picture ;) (Thank god for screenshots)
Ashley is still my girl :) I'll mary her once i make the transision to make myself animated :D

Cheers Mate :cool:
Thanks a lot @JohnPonn for the elaborate feedback! I appreciate it! For now, I'm off to fix those bugs again ;)

R

RWaites

Hello guys,

I need some help, I'm stuck with mon, I'm at 75, but I cant talk with her on kitchen at 17h, the tip says that I saw her trying on some new outfits.
But I cant get that one (Is the one that I gave to Veronica?)

Thx!
60-70 Arousal
17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat until event)
19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)
20: 00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)
22:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70-80 Arousal
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)
so short question
i have nothink to do in my phone anymore last thing was the BJ frim sis/her friend after that i waited outside her room and fucked ashley aka sister i guess theres nothink more for now?
If you check her achievements (Gold Cup top right) if she's at 100% you are finished with her story line for now
Anyway to extract the images?
CGrip
Im stuck cannot find out what do to award veronica or get handcufs and blindfold even following the guides help.
Have you unlocked the sexshop via Mom's storyline? What are Veronica's stats?
Under Download there is the CG at Mega. What is the download for?:confused:
The CGrip is the pictures taken from the game all the latest one are here

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes