Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
We just recently had mom update why are people voting for her again...sigh
I am kind of waffling between Date night, and a little of everything myself. However, seeing how the poll shifted overnight(well night here ), makes me wonder if we could divide fans/tastes by time zones. Oops, there goes another billion dollars of taxes to some social engineering study the government.

Lawagod

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys i need a bit of help. Amy isnt telling me about the vault. I have 10 hearts, 28 lips, 35 whips with her and 3 gold stars. The hint just tells me to improve relationship with her. How do i do that? Help would be appreciated.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@Lawagod

Iirc, she talks to you at the health club( maybe neon?) after you have V cuffed and blind to make a deal.

I also thought I saw something in a changlog that early max stats was worked around, but you get the sub(whips) at the vault, so if it isn't worked around that could be an issue.

Lawagod

Aug 1, 2017
@Lawagod

Iirc, she talks to you at the health club( maybe neon?) after you have V cuffed and blind to make a deal.

I also thought I saw something in a changlog that early max stats was worked around, but you get the sub(whips) at the vault, so if it isn't worked around that could be an issue.
What deal? I havent found a deal with V yet. Could you please explain?

R

RWaites

Hey guys i need a bit of help. Amy isnt telling me about the vault. I have 10 hearts, 28 lips, 35 whips with her and 3 gold stars. The hint just tells me to improve relationship with her. How do i do that? Help would be appreciated.
How have you got 28 arousal/35 submission if you haven't been to her home? which is what the vault is. you may need to set these to 0 to get her to tell you where it is.

Reactions: Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes