Jansen

May 8, 2017
can someone share saved file where v0.6.5 ends. By using the cheat systems i have messed up and cannot get to unlock the vault. Please help.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
would really need some help here , I'm kinda stuck in claire event where i slip her the tounge in the kitchen and supposed to unlock event for reading her diary on the computor but nothing happens I've followed the walktrough 0.64 but it seems i can't unlock it either it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
when i checkhints on the phone it says something about her trying on some new outfits but there is nothing in the walktrough about that.
would appreciate some help :)
22.00 hrs., MC need go in Her bedroom and see the new outfit, need 65 arousal ;):)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
would really need some help here , I'm kinda stuck in claire event where i slip her the tounge in the kitchen and supposed to unlock event for reading her diary on the computor but nothing happens I've followed the walktrough 0.64 but it seems i can't unlock it either it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
when i checkhints on the phone it says something about her trying on some new outfits but there is nothing in the walktrough about that.
Go to her room at 22:00 if stats high enogh then pop!

can someone share saved file where v0.6.5 ends. By using the cheat systems i have messed up and cannot get to unlock the vault. Please help.
thumb_108.jpg dont forget to insert the thumbnail open with editor and change Mc Name enjoy

R

RWaites

60+ Arousal
21:00 - Speak with Mom in T.V. room and do massage (One Off)
60-70 Arousal
17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat)
19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)
20: 00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)
22:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70-80 Arousal
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)
v0.6.5 save just open with notepad and change MC's name

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
60+ Arousal
21:00 - Speak with Mom in T.V. room and do massage (One Off)
60-70 Arousal
17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat)
19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)
20: 00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)
22:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70-80 Arousal
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)

v0.6.5 save just open with notepad and change MC's name
I beat You x'Dx'D

Aleksis2014

Jun 22, 2017
Hello,
I'm writing here for the first time. The game is great and I love to play it. I did everything with everyone up to this version except Ashley and Sophia. I read every post, both walkthroughs, tried everything, but I still can't get forward ( no sms from Ashley to go to the mall). I'm desperate. But not that desperate to go playing from scratch :D. Any Ideas how else I could trigger that. Is achievement 1/7 needed before getting sms. I don't have it. I have 20 love with Sophia and 100 love 11 stars with Ashley. I really don't know what to do anymore.
achievement1-7.png achievements.png Ashley achievements.png
Thanks for the help

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

Hello,
I'm writing here for the first time. The game is great and I love to play it. I did everything with everyone up to this version except Ashley and Sophia. I read every post, both walkthroughs, tried everything, but I still can't get forward ( no sms from Ashley to go to the mall). I'm desperate. But not that desperate to go playing from scratch :D. Any Ideas how else I could trigger that. Is achievement 1/7 needed before getting sms. I don't have it. I have 20 love with Sophia and 100 love 11 stars with Ashley. I really don't know what to do anymore.
View attachment 60369 View attachment 60370 View attachment 60371
Thanks for the help
Have you done this? because Sophia should be showing 50% if you haven't you have 2 stars too many
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at least 10hearts.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Progression event 11 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session

If you have try reducing the hearts to 89 and 10 then continue with this
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a tekst message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).

Reactions: Faerin and Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes