Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: ---

Aleksis2014

Jun 22, 2017
Have you done this? because Sophia should be showing 50% if you haven't you have 2 stars too many
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at least 10hearts.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Progression event 11 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session

If you have try reducing the hearts to 89 and 10 then continue with this
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a tekst message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
I don't have any stars with Sophia. I didn't do event 10. It also doesn't trigger. I went two whole weeks walking out of my room in 30 min intervals from 15.00 to 23.00 but it didn't trigger Ashley. Is there a specific hour or is it random. I have put my stats down 88 hearts for Ashley and 10 for Sophia but it didn't trigger.

R

RWaites

I don't have any stars with Sophia. I didn't do event 10. It also doesn't trigger. I went two whole weeks walking out of my room in 30 min intervals from 15.00 to 23.00 but it didn't trigger Ashley. Is there a specific hour or is it random. I have put my stats down 88 hearts for Ashley and 10 for Sophia but it didn't trigger.
If you have not done event 10 Ashley should be at 9 stars not 11 you will need to edit your save
Open save with Notepad - edit - find <ID>2</ID> Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (15).png - scroll down until you find <Name>Special</Name> Screenshot (16).png and change the value to 9/14max

or if you prefer I do it just upload you save

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Jan 21 at 10:52am

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would vote a little bit of everything myself but it would appear Claire is winning handily.
And I understand that. Veronica got a major move forward with the Amy path. That shouldn't be rushed and kept a secret of Amy and MC for a little while. Minor extensions to progress a bit can be added while more attention focused on some other path.

We just recently had mom update why are people voting for her again...sigh
It makes logical sense really...You have already had sex with Ashley and it is still too soon to be fucking Veronica which I suspect won't happen until her and Amy have a threesome with Master and torture him a bit before he gets his slave prizes.
So Mom is the most logical one to progress to sex or right up to the point before she gives in and goes for full penetration.

The Office is an ideal locale for that as it represents the risk of getting caught which is always hot when dealing with a secretive taboo relationship.

But I would vote a little bit of everything simply because we don't need any major movement on any one character.

Perhaps an extension for Ashley and Sophia so there is more than just a kiss at stake in the dressing room. (again the idea that sex in Public is risky and hot)

Perhaps an extension of the blindfold scene where Amy watches the MC and Veronica do something dirty because she find the idea of their incestuous coupling to be really hot. (Being watched is also pretty hot!)

Add Mom at the office which is similar to the above (Sex in a location others are) could be the theme for this next update.

Aug 5, 2016
Looks like a day at Claire's office is pulling ahead in the poll. I wonder if we'll see such dates with the other girls as well. I'm hungering for a ride-along with Officer Debbie (handcuffs ;)) or perhaps delivering a pizza to a slumber party at Sophia house (maybe we could meet her mother???). I love the idea of introducing special events like this!!

Reactions: User #19006

Aleksis2014

Jun 22, 2017
If you have not done event 10 Ashley should be at 9 stars not 11 you will need to edit your save
Open save with Notepad - edit - find <ID>2</ID> View attachment 60383 View attachment 60382 - scroll down until you find <Name>Special</Name> View attachment 60381 and change the value to 9/14max

or if you prefer I do it just upload you save
Ok I did it, but I'll try to play tomorrow, because it now time to sleep, have to go to work in the morning. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: --- ------- The Aunt will be so hot like Mom :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
need your help again stuck with ash it says that i need to go for a new lesson but can't enter the room and need to be patient but many weeks have passed since the last time
There are no more lessons,
try the following go to ur bedroom Sleep and u get a Textmsg from Ashley inviting u to help her with homework if not, I'll pass u a save just before this event.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes