Bu6l

Nov 26, 2017
how can i join the mom in the yoga training? I have got the training suit, tried to join her at 6 am morning she told me to come Saturday. but couldn't join her on Saturday either. it says I shouldn't disturb their practice .

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
Guys, Is there an easy walkthrough for the game?
From Day 1 To the End, Please!
there is a walkthrough on the OP, just have to read them and focus, you understand that walkthrough just like 1 2 3, its very easy, really, just download it, read it and everything be fine, honestly, its an easy walkthrough

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers ;):)------------ Mega everyone can find here Version 0.6.6 b hotfix, the link: --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: ---------------------

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the next version Claire will be the main focus of the game, but not only her, the other characters also will have some scenes ;):).
And the game has a new option for all players, on the phone you can see all the tips you need to follow, and everyone voted and so will not be necessary anymore the official walkthrough :):). @Faerin, thanks a lot for the informations :cool::frown:. An now back to work :closedeyesmile:;) see you later :):)

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
In the next version Claire will be the main focus of the game, but not only her, the other characters also will have some scenes ;):).
And the game has a new option for all players, on the phone you can see all the tips you need to follow, and everyone voted and so will not be necessary anymore the official walkthrough :):). @Faerin, thanks a lot for the informations :cool::frown:. An now back to work :closedeyesmile:;) see you later :):)
More than happier about getting some more time with mom/Claire, only a few more days. Take care all brothers.

R

RWaites

I can't fınd the vault.
Check hints on phone top left icon where stats are Screenshot (11).png
Events: 0.6.6 version
– Talk with Amy at Neon and discover new location
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Despite both walkthroughs I cannot get mom's lip value to increase (it's at 0). She's currently at 25 hearts and 0 stars. Veronica is currently at 20 hearts and 1 star. Ashley, by comparison, is at 54 hearts and 4 stars. I also have no Neon club on my map.

Help, please?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Despite both walkthroughs I cannot get mom's lip value to increase (it's at 0). She's currently at 25 hearts and 0 stars. Veronica is currently at 20 hearts and 1 star. Ashley, by comparison, is at 54 hearts and 4 stars. I also have no Neon club on my map.

Help, please?
In Order to progress with a caracter you have to do some Tasks, 4 Mom is 4 example doing chore around the House (dinning area weekdays at 8:00) your Mood has to be at least at :extremelyhappy: or :cool: to do so, with Veronica after you bail her out of the Jail, you have to gain, Submision/ Domination (whip) by letting her drive u or by having do her chores, and u have to max your Stats, on the phone when u look at the contacts, there are some hints in order to advance the game,
the Neon and the Vault will apear lateron on the game, u have to blackmail Veronica, give her the Maid outfit, she will send you to hell, then go to the Gym at Noon, eavesdrop on Amy and Veronica, google with ur phone the neon club.
hope that it helped, good luck.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes