AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In Order to progress with a character you have to do some Tasks, 4 Mom is 4 example doing chore around the House (dinning area weekdays at 8:00) your Mood has to be at least at :extremelyhappy: or :cool: to do so
Thanks. Finally figured out what was wrong: I was keeping STRESS locked at zero instead of locked at max.

I have to say to the game's developer that increasing stress making your mood happier is backwards and stupid. This trait is very poorly named for how it works in the game. It should be called "excitement" or "gratification", which is what it really is.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Even with max mood, doing mom's chores and helping with the dishes is still not adding any lips. Something is very wrong.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Even with max mood, doing mom's chores and helping with the dishes is still not adding any lips. Something is very wrong.
Hmm, Maybe try to uninstall and reinstall (the game again) in My case it worked. do u use your own save or did u download sobody elses ?

Day From To Location Repeat Event
Always 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep with your boxers on and leave the door open.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Always 19:30 19:59 Bathroom yes Take a shower or bath.

your Fittnes has to be at minimum 20 (Workout in the Gym "Health club"

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
My own save. I have zero interest in using someone else's saves. And I'm pretty sure that reinstalling the game isn't going to change anything. I started playing this game with the latest version. Something is messed up that either needs fixing by the developer and/or my save(s) need some serious work with console commands (if there are any) or an external cheat engine.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
My own save. I have zero interest in using someone else's saves. And I'm pretty sure that reinstalling the game isn't going to change anything. I started playing this game with the latest version. Something is messed up that either needs fixing by the developer and/or my save(s) need some serious work with console commands (if there are any) or an external cheat engine.
Generally speaking, this has been consistently among the least buggy games you can find on here, but I know earlier versions had bugs where if a specific stat with one NPC was too high in some respects, you weren't able to increase other stats because events wouldn't trigger. My guess is there's a specific event/trigger you missed that enables building love stats. The old walkthrough isn't really needed anymore because of the built-in hint system, but that hint system is relatively new and maybe missed something, so check the walkthrough? I hope you're not put off by the situation you're describing, because this game is too good! And this dev has been awesome at fixing bugs, so he'll get you squared away :)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
U Can edit them simply with the Editor, Notepad++, but not the point, we had issues in the past, with the winRaR, that when it was outdated it hasn't unpack some parts (but that shurley dont apply over here because the game freeze when it was like that) Also that when u use the cheatmenu u miss some progresion events, but that is with the 6.6b gone, the whole savesystem got reworked and it run's quite good.
Also keep in mind that you have to do some event's to trigger the stat's

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks, faux. I've played 21 days into the game thus far (on Day 24), all of it using 6.6b. I'd really rather not have to start a new game just to avoid some hidden bug that apparently only I have run across, especially since it seems that if you play legally it may occur again. Having to use the built-in cheat system to lock mood to max from the start to avoid this hidden bug seems ... excessive. I'm already cheating by using a walkthrough.

R

RWaites

The arousal points (lips) do not start until after you have 1 star

Even with max mood, doing mom's chores and helping with the dishes is still not adding any lips. Something is very wrong
These actions only give so many points then stop being effective have you tried:
From 10-20 hearts
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a foot rub.
Progression event 1 -
Weekday 08:00 21:59 Supermarket yes 1. Buy a bottle of wine ($25).
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes 2. Give her the wine (from your inventory).
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes 3. Give her a foot rub.
Progression event 2 -
Weekday 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway no Eavesdrop on her
From 10-20 Arousal
Always 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep with your boxers on and leave the door open.
Always 19:30 19:59 Bathroom yes Take a shower or bath.
From 20-30 Arousal
Always 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep naked on and leave the door open.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The arousal points (lips) do not start until after you have 1 star

Even with max mood, doing mom's chores and helping with the dishes is still not adding any lips. Something is very wrong
These actions only give so many points then stop being effective have you tried:
From 10-20 hearts
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a foot rub.
Progression event 1 -
Weekday 08:00 21:59 Supermarket yes 1. Buy a bottle of wine ($25).
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes 2. Give her the wine (from your inventory).
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes 3. Give her a foot rub.
I already gave her the wine and I've rubbed her feet many times. It's recorded in my achievements. Yet I never got that first star, which I should have gotten from the wine/massage. That appears to be the bug.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thanks, faux. I've played 21 days into the game thus far (on Day 24), all of it using 6.6b. I'd really rather not have to start a new game just to avoid some hidden bug that apparently only I have run across, especially since it seems that if you play legally it may occur again. Having to use the built-in cheat system to lock mood to max from the start to avoid this hidden bug seems ... excessive. I'm already cheating by using a walkthrough.
The game should always provide you with a "locked option" if your own mood stats aren't high enough... So it's not like you'd be missing something you didn't know was there. Some actions are only do-able with a certain mood, but you'll see the option for those actions with a lock on them and will just need to grind to the next time you're in that situation with a high mood. That's one of the little details I love about this game.... You shouldn't ever be in a situation where you're missing hidden content because of some random variable. You might not be able to choose that option at the given time, but you can always try again.

And if you're not using the cheats (commendable!), the game can be a grind. Haha it's not surprising you're "only" on day 24 and not advancing (@Faerin has solicited feedback on how to balance the game to avoid situations where the grind is crushing, so I'm sure he will appreciate learning from someone playing the latest version cheat-free from the start).

While I was typing this @RWaites ^ was kind enough to provide the details I was not able to. He'll help you out, and we're all indebted to him and @Carlo S and some others for making this thread one of the friendliest and most hospitable threads on this forum for new players with questions. You're in good hands :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
For Claire, when do you do Progression event 1, at 10 or at 20 hearts? I may have done it too soon. I did it as soon as the game allowed me to, which may be a problem.

R

RWaites

I already gave her the wine and I've rubbed her feet many times. It's recorded in my achievements. Yet I never got that first star, which I should have gotten from the wine/massage. That appears to be the bug.
When you give her the wine and the foot rub have you taken her to her room and gotten the pictures? If not you need this face :cool: to advance

Reactions: Carcalla and AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When you give her the wine and the foot rub have you taken her to her room and gotten the pictures? If not you need this face :cool: to advance
I didn't take her to her room. She went herself. And I didn't get pics. Sounds like I missed the trigger. Thanks for cluing me in!

Reactions: User #19006

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I have Mom's arousal at 30, it's telling me to help her with her morning yoga but she won't let me. What am I supposed to do?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 27158
Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: January 19 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.6b Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats
Discord:
anyone had CGs 0.6.6 without being MEGA ? tks

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes