Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good morning Brothers ------- Man of the House has grown five times since launch so far, and continues to grow, so those who still try to say something against, will only be throwing words in the wind, these are the same ones that have spoken against other games, without any sense, and the players ignore them, when someone talks respectfully, I hear when he has a reason, and I shut up, why do not they do the same? And I add: Playing House Man @Faerin and all my Brothers know this, "It's the best time I have", without more words :cool:;)

FritzGuy

Jan 25, 2018
@Faerin...but, but..with so many to chose from...we need an agenda to keep track of them all :p. But really I understand the need of discovery and the fact of giving everything out on a silver platter, might as well write a webcomic, I did notice a note pad app in the phone, perhaps that could be an area to note down patterns and habits of the girls (if that was not the idea already).

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin...but, but..with so many to chose from...we need an agenda to keep track of them all :p. But really I understand the need of discovery and the fact of giving everything out on a silver platter, might as well write a webcomic, I did notice a note pad app in the phone, perhaps that could be an area to note down patterns and habits of the girls (if that was not the idea already).
Actually, that was the reason for adding that app, but it's just one of those things that has been on my to-do list for several months now ;)

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
The grinding, however, is something that I feel that should be addressed and will be more balanced in the coming updates.
Now that the game has so much more content, I think we can reduce the repeating of events without harming gameplay.
This was something I thought too and was about to say to u, Im glad u figured out all by yourself XD

Actually, that was the reason for adding that app, but it's just one of those things that has been on my to-do list for several months now ;)
Ehem, cof cof, maybe its becoming time to skip an update to adress that to do list at least partially, before it becomes a huge moster impossible to tame? Of course u could aim to make some stuff in between updates too, but I assume that could be problematic (and with a high chance of bugs showing up) and super time consumig, so the first idea has to be the best one... of course, u are the man with the wheel, dont make us crash into that rock ahead XD

Anyhow, I hope Mom will rock our world in this next update and can say with certainty that Im not the only one expecting that. Cheers!

pd/ Recently read in a post specifically made to know why ur game is so popular that somepeople believe we think of u in terms of a God figure of sorts... I just wanted to say that u are a regular human being to me, a nice guy, good dev and all, but a human being with flaws like anybodye else (but one that I could share a beer with, though XD)... just wanted to say this here in case anyone wants to read and open their eyes...

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Ehem, cof cof, maybe its becoming time to skip an update to adress that to do list at least partially, before it becomes a huge moster impossible to tame? Of course u could aim to make some stuff in between updates too, but I assume that could be problematic (and with a high chance of bugs showing up) and super time consumig, so the first idea has to be the best one... of course, u are the man with the wheel, dont make us crash into that rock ahead XD
This is something that I have been considering for a while now, I prefer to just have some updates with some less content and fix these things, than not having an update alltogether.
I set that goal for the players, so they know when they can expect a new update and for myself, to have some sort of structure as well.

pd/ Recently read in a post specifically made to know why ur game is so popular that somepeople believe we think of u in terms of a God figure of sorts... I just wanted to say that u are a regular human being to me, a nice guy, good dev and all, but a human being with flaws like anybodye else (but one that I could share a beer with, though XD)... just wanted to say this here in case anyone wants to read and open their eyes...
Regular human being!? Flaws!? How dare you!? You are treading on very thin ice my child!
(I'll have that beer now, please) ;)

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Regular human being!? Flaws!? How dare you!? You are treading on very thin ice my child!
(I'll have that beer now, please) ;)
I could put something like that to good use...
And people ask why we like u... no need to say anyting else... only that u are paying for that beer! XD

Take care @Ente Supremo nobody knows the true power of @Faerin's mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only know that there is no brain like my brain, I dont lose my time with so insignificant matters... XD Cheers!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Werid, I just tried this and it works fine for me...
Just to make sure, you are aware that you need to give her a bottle of wine, just before the foot rub, right?
Yes, I am. I gave her the wine and then the massage (when hearts was under 20) in my first game and she never asked for a second glass. In my new (second) game I waited until I saw the hint on the phone (hearts 20+) and everything has worked as it should. It may be an issue related to mood, since for my second game I've used the phone cheat to max & lock the mood. Perhaps if your mood is not good enough she doesn't ask for the second glass? If this is how it works it should be in the walkthrough, as there is no mention/warning that the trigger has conditions.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yes, I am. I gave her the wine and then the massage in my first game and she never asked for a second glass. In my new (second) game I waited until I saw the hint on the phone and everything has worked as it should. It may be an issue related to mood, since for my second game I've used the phone cheat to max & lock the mood. Perhaps if your mood is not good enough she doesn't ask for the second glass? If this is how it works it should be in the walkthrough, as there is no mention/warning that the trigger has conditions.
Hey !! Glad that u could, play the Game normal, great ! enjoy and have fun !

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
And people ask why we like u... no need to say anyting else... only that u are paying for that beer! XD

Hey U Both I already told you if u ever be in this cordenates ur invited to our Traditional "Asado on the beach of Colonia"
who bring's the Beer i don't care y bring the inocent Cow ! x'Dx'Dx'D

I only know that there is no brain like my brain, I dont lose my time with so insignificant matters... XD Cheers!
Well, Brain less talking and let us take over the World !XDXDXD

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Yes, I am. I gave her the wine and then the massage (when hearts was under 20) in my first game and she never asked for a second glass. In my new (second) game I waited until I saw the hint on the phone (hearts 20+) and everything has worked as it should. It may be an issue related to mood, since for my second game I've used the phone cheat to max & lock the mood. Perhaps if your mood is not good enough she doesn't ask for the second glass? If this is how it works it should be in the walkthrough, as there is no mention/warning that the trigger has conditions.
Well that's working as intented, you will only trigger the massage scene if you have 20 hearts and give her the bottle of wine...The only reason she doesn't ask for the 2nd glass is when your hearts are below 20.
You do know that you can give her the bottle of wine on multiple occassions, right? Because I'm not sure from reading your comment if you tried giving her a bottle again, after you reached the 20 love (in that first game).

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well that's working as intended, you will only trigger the massage scene if you have 20 hearts and give her the bottle of wine...The only reason she doesn't ask for the 2nd glass is when your hearts are below 20.
You do know that you can give her the bottle of wine on multiple occasions, right? Because I'm not sure from reading your comment if you tried giving her a bottle again, after you reached the 20 love (in that first game).
In my first game I did give her the bottle of wine again after 20 hearts (I bought 3 bottles). I never got the second glass request. In that first game, once I gave her the bottle when below 20 hearts the game appears to be bugged from then on. Have you tested this yourself? Give her the bottle when her hearts is in the teens, and then give her a second bottle when she's at over 20 hearts? You didn't answer my question as to whether there is a mood threshold for having her ask for the second glass.

BTW, I'd like to say that this is a great game. But without the walkthroughs it's pretty much impossible to progress. And even with the document(s) there are things that a player must know that the walkthroughs do not mention.

Reactions: Faerin

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone have a list of achievements?
Ashley still has to send a photo and one of Claire and Amy that are not marked.
Besides, I know there's one more event that happens in Neon, with Veronica, but I do not know what it is or how to do it.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
In my first game I did give her the bottle of wine again after 20 hearts (I bought 3 bottles). I never got the second glass request. In that first game, once I gave her the bottle when below 20 hearts the game appears to be bugged from then on. Have you tested this yourself? Give her the bottle when her hearts is in the teens, and then give her a second bottle when she's at over 20 hearts? You didn't answer my question as to whether there is a mood threshold for having her ask for the second glass.
Yep, that's what I did and it works fine for me, so I'm not sure what could have caused this. There are no flags being set when giving her wine before the 20 hearts, so that could not have affected it. There is mood treshhold either, all mood requirements are indicated in front of the actions that have them.

BTW, I'd like to say that this is a great game. But without the walkthroughs it's pretty much impossible to progress. And even with the document(s) there are things that a player must know that the walkthroughs do not mention.
Thanks, but what do you mean by "things a player must know"? I believe that you should be able to find out everything you need to know from playing the game (and looking at hints if need be).
Of course that is assuming that you read the dialogs.
Please let me know what is missing, so I can update the dialogs/hints to include this.

I know there are players that get to 100% without using the walkthrough, but the majority uses the walkthrough, that's why I added the hints system, as I feel you shouldn't need to have a walkthrough to play the game (or any for that matter).

In my opionion, if someone is not able to play it even with the dialogs, hints and location indicators, then this might not be the game for them. Otherwise I might as well just upload the CG or make a webcomic as stated before.

In the end, I guess it comes down to the player's preference (and perhaps skill).

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks, but what do you mean by "things a player must know"? I believe that you should be able to find out everything you need to know from playing the game (and looking at hints if need be).
Well, one example is that if you give Claire a massage at 21:00 she goes straight to bed and the game then will not give you the mom/aunt eavesdrop choice at 22:00. You must deliberately NOT give her a massage some night to be able to get this event at 22:00. I don't recall if there is a phone hint telling you to eavesdrop on mom at 22:00, but even if there is one you can't if she zonks out after a massage.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes