User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
The game will not let me into her room at 20:00. I'll, politely, remind you that I never got the +1 star for progression event 12, so something seems to be messed up. Reading the laptop is event 13. Mom is at 70 Arousal and 11 stars.
Progression event 12 -
Always 22:00 - 22:59 Downstairs hallway no Go in. (is not repeatable that means the no)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
We're having a failure to communicate. When you go into her room (while you still have 11 stars) and she grabs your dick that's event 12. You're supposed to get +1 star and the Sexual Healing achievement. I got the achievement (and the pics) but I DID NOT GET THE 12TH STAR. Without that star the game will not let me do what you're saying. If I go into her room again I get a REPEAT of the "practice" (which should not be repeating). No 12th star, thus no new outfit for mom.

EDIT: per the old walkthrough you need 75 to get the laptop event. But I'm at 70, no 12th star, and the talk to mom at 17:00 (before dinner) or 19:00 (after dinner) gains me no more Arousal. So I'm stuck. The problem is that I DID NOT GET THE 12th STAR.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Awolfe, not so sure, about that guess that is Prog event 11 and 12 is the Hot office outfit, u got the star when u get in there and compliment her saying its Hot !
but better ask @Carlo S or @RWaites,;) they have it in mind,
Im old and, you know my memory pills.......wich coulor they had ??XDXD

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Event 11 is when you first give Claire a French kiss.
Event 12 is when she first touches your penis. <--- this is what appears to have broken for me. I got the achievement (and pics), but not the +1 star.

EDIT: never mind, my fault (again). There are two "Go in" options, which look identical, at 22:00. The bottom one gets you the new outfit interaction and the 12th star.

I will say to our esteemed developer that showing two options with IDENTICAL text is a BAD idea. There should be at least some tiny clue which one does which.

R

RWaites

Event 12 is when she first touches your penis. <--- this is what appears to have broken for me. I got the achievement (and pics), but not the +1 star.
Did you go straight back into her room after the HJ and see her masterbate?

I think the confusion is caused by which walkthru are you using, I think @Jaguarundi is quoting this official walkthru

Reactions: User #19006

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

EDIT: never mind, my fault (again). There are two "Go in" options, which look identical, at 22:00. The bottom one gets you the new outfit interaction and the 12th star.

I will say to our esteemed developer that showing two options with IDENTICAL text is a BAD idea. There should be at least some tiny clue which one does which.
Actually the identical options are (naturally) a bug, the condition check on of the options seems be off, this will be fixed in the update.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game is pretty long and grindy but it's worth the effort. Ashley is super cute so i hope she gets more events in the future :happyblush
Her final scene in 6.6b is super hot. And if you want more of that render, try playing Dating My Daughter (where it originally appeared).

MotH has some really HOT renders. Pretty much every female is hot. Veronica and Amy, wow. Sophia. And Claire is in a league of her own!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks again @Faerin: For share the pics with Us ----- MC is talking with Mom, but only thinking in Her...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
are we going to be able to visit her at work?

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Okay, finally finished 6.6b. Somehow, I'm missing whatever is the Ashley pic to the left of the first Ashley/Sophia HJ pic and her last "Say cheese" achievement. Also missing the middle two Amy Grindmaster ones (Arousal 30/30 and whatever the other one is). Any hints about what's hidden?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes