R

RWaites

Having another problem. I've done the mom's laptop events and seen the reference to the sex shop. I've also done the Veronica cab thing where it mentions that I need to do something to get Amy and sis together. But I have no sex shop on my map and I don't get the option in Google. What have I missed?
Have you completed all three Taking a Backseat?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
"Rivalry" Not here, Brother x'Dx'D, the MC is really the "Man, Character"x'Dx'D
Thanks Brother, "Caipirinha" I can make some, but rum I don't have now, but like good "Pirate", I'll buy as well x'Dx'D

Well as good Pirates we should Enter some Spanish Galleons i guess XDXDXDXD

Having another problem. I've done the mom's laptop events and seen the reference to the sex shop. I've also done the Veronica cab thing where it mentions that I need to do something to get Amy and sis together. But I have no sex shop on my map and I don't get the option in Google. What have I missed?
Nothing, i guess... did u gave mom the massage at 21:00 after the oggling on her tits session ? she ask u to massage her and take u to her room, there (make it a few times) MC think's about some massaging oil ........ that triggers the sex shop search in ur phone ! u have to trade with Amy so be aware to rise her Heart stats and in exchange.....4 some collected panties...u trigger the Amy path

Reactions: AWolfe

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@RWaites, yess ! with a little help of my friend how John Lennon said ......
as Good "Matrero" (Gauchos who slaughter someone elses cows" somthing like the outlaws in Far West) y took a nice and well grown "Calve" on the Crosshair so we are complete with Asado and Caipirha :eazyHype:

Reactions: RWaites

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
did u gave mom the massage at 21:00 after the oggling on her tits session ? she ask u to massage her and take u to her room, there (make it a few times) MC think's about some massaging oil ........ that triggers the sex shop search in ur phone ! u have to trade with Amy so be aware to rise her Heart stats and in exchange.....4 some collected panties...u trigger the Amy path
Haven't gotten to the point in the game where that happens I guess. I just had the mom in the bath progression event. I suppose this means that I can't progress Veronica until I get further along with Claire?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
The Hint system works like a charm !! what do u think @Awolfe ?

Edit: @Awolfe look in ur backpack i remeberd that i spammed the card away, in my playtrough ! maybe u have to repeat te taxi ride with Vero after u raise Claires stats to trigger this !

Reactions: Carlo S

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The Hint system works like a charm !! what do u think @Awolfe ?
Yes, it does. I just have to remember to look at it more often!

BTW, the image you're using for an avatar is HOT. Can you post a link to a larger version that hasn't been shrunk to create an avatar pic?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yes, it does. I just have to remember to look at it more often!

BTW, the image you're using for an avatar is HOT. Can you post a link to a larger version that hasn't been shrunk to create an avatar pic?
Here, your welcome, !
over here u can find more Pic's fan art and so on !

The pic got it from there !

Well, I need a Break, see you later, and @Jaguarundi, was Caipirinha good? x'Dx'Dx'D
durmiendo s.jpg yessss ! x'Dx'Dx'D

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Having yet another problem with Claire. I've done event 12 (where she grabs your dick as you jerk off). But I have not gotten the +1 star for it. This is causing a problem because she's at 70 Arousal and the game will not let me do the kitchen help event where I guess she asks about a new outfit. Talking to her at 17:00 she says that dinner will be ready soon, and at 19:00 it's the old dishes and French kiss thing. Help, please?

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Having yet another problem with Claire. I've done event 12 (where she grabs your dick as you jerk off). But I have not gotten the +1 star for it. This is causing a problem because she's at 70 Arousal and the game will not let me do the kitchen help event where I guess she asks about a new outfit. Talking to her at 17:00 she says that dinner will be ready soon, and at 19:00 it's the old dishes and French kiss thing. Help, please?
20:00 / 20:59 Downstairs hallway Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
20:00 / 20:59 Downstairs hallway Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary
The game will not let me into her room at 20:00. I'll, politely, remind you that I never got the +1 star for progression event 12, so something seems to be messed up. Reading the laptop is event 13. Mom is at 70 Arousal and 11 stars.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
No Progresion event is when u pass her Dorm door u will see her trying the outfit
after when u go at afternoon to the Kitchen she wears her apron ! keep it up ur on the right way

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes