User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks again @Faerin: For share the pics with Us ----- MC is talking with Mom, but only thinking in Her...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::D:DXDXDx'Dx'D By the degree of depravity reached by our MC guess he is thinking more about the nice thing she's got between her legs :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'D I would Lol loud if in this update the "Rival" from Momys Diary show's up and try to hit on MC x'Dx'D and Mom got all jealous with all the iplications they could have later on at home x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Guess it's a wishfull thinking due to the amount of renders and text what something like that would imply but a nice Thought !

Zal

May 5, 2017
:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::D:DXDXDx'Dx'D By the degree of depravity reached by our MC guess he is thinking more about the nice thing she's got between her legs :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'D I would Lol loud if in this update the "Rival" from Momys Diary show's up and try to hit on MC x'Dx'D and Mom got all jealous with all the iplications they could have later on at home x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Guess it's a wishfull thinking due to the amount of renders and text what something like that would imply but a nice Thought !
Couldn´t agree with you more brother Jaguarundi!!!!!If it is good like this, imagine the AWESOMENESS if that happened!!!! ;)

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks again @Faerin: For share the pics with Us ----- MC is talking with Mom, but only thinking in Her...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Woow This chapter will be hot, I hope that Claire open her legs!!!
@Faerin Thank you for share it us! and @Carlo S, you are the best, you always attentive to the play!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I'd say rathe

What rival? Must've overseen this or I'm just getting old and forgetful :test2:
In the Emails befor MC get Rewarded with Mom Masturbating calling his Name while he is hidden in the Closet

Her Diary "Caution" one of the wrong options to pick !

"That bitch really gets on my nerves!"
"She acts friendly to my face, but I'm sure she's just after my job!"
"I just know she's up to something, I can tell by her sneaky looks and fake smiles..."
"She even started wearing slutty outfits to work, because she know that's the only way she'll be noticed!"

but I cheated, took my mermory pill......the blue one:eek:penedeyewink:......or was it the yellow ?? x'Dx'D

Zero919

May 2, 2017
thank you:winkytongue: I think it will be a very interesting update hehe :FeelsGoodMan:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
There's no "Rival" here, the only one that can do everything is MC, @Faerin said that He is the Man of the House :cool:;):eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
Rival to Mom !! her workmate ! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:mad:Carlo S another milf to increase your Dreams (and to share with @King Monkey Mon) :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
you know how it work's .......
you are in a date and the Girl is pretending to be a little difficult....... suddently a you met a good old friend and she come over gives u a cheerful Hello and a kiss,..... and ur date after that, hit the accelerator .......is totaly different more open more flirty , sometimes a bit of rivalry works wonder........x'Dx'Dx'D remember that when i wen't at that time on dates or it was the second date where the girl faked shyness, allways called my Cousin, or one of her girlfriends, to speed things up a bit x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Rival to Mom !! her workmate ! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:mad:Carlo S another milf to increase your Dreams (and to share with @King Monkey Mon) :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
you know how it work's .......
you are in a date and the Girl is pretending to be a little difficult....... suddently a you met a good old friend and she come over gives u a cheerful Hello and a kiss,..... and ur date after that, hit the accelerator .......is totaly different more open more flirty , sometimes a bit of rivalry works wonder........x'Dx'Dx'D remember that when i wen't at that time on dates or it was the second date where the girl faked shyness, allways called my Cousin, or one of her girlfriends, to speed things up a bit x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
"Rivalry" Not here, Brother x'Dx'D, the MC is really the "Man, Character"x'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@ Carlo S Congrats to ur 5k:eazyHype: now is your treat to spend us some Caipirinha or a Barrel of Rum 4 all Pir@tes over here !! :cool::cool::cool::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:x'Dx'D
Thanks Brother, "Caipirinha" I can make some, but rum I don't have now, but like good "Pirate", I'll buy as well x'Dx'D

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

@ Carlo S Congrats to ur 5k:eazyHype: now is your treat to spend us some Caipirinha or a Barrel of Rum 4 all Pir@tes over here !! :cool::cool::cool::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:x'Dx'D
Not far off your first 1,000 Bro. :cool:
Bueno, Hermano (Good, Brother), only in this game. I'm sure, but don't worry, if have a game with some rivals, maybe we can play too x'Dx'Dx'D
Congratulations Brother :cool:

Reactions: Carlo S

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Having another problem. I've done the mom's laptop events and seen the reference to the sex shop. I've also done the Veronica cab thing where it mentions that I need to do something to get Amy and sis together. But I have no sex shop on my map and I don't get the option in Google. What have I missed?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes