Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
- Patreon crackdown on projects by adult game makers -
Breaking news ! A developper of an alternative to Patreon is seeking to speak with many makers of adult games caught up in this predicament, as soon as possible. His name is ”przewodo”.

Explained in Mr.Dots DMD thread
Could you link the post in question?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Boy I mist be the odd man out, I am really liking where the Veronica story line is going, perhaps it's maid uniform or perhaps the cuffs...maybe just that she's a red head...who knows :p
No you're not alone...(but she is a a brunette BTW! LOL)
What Makes Veronica so good is she is the only one of your family that has a dominance angle. Unlike other games where the entire premise is about dominating your family.
@Faerin has a nice mix of moods and kinks thrown in so the few DOM scenes with Veronica is not overbearing and even with how he went about it being that the dominance is about HER pleasure not just yours is much more in line with what BDSM is actually all about.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
- Patreon crackdown on projects by adult game makers -

Breaking news ! A developper of an alternative to Patreon is seeking to speak with many makers of adult games caught up in this predicament, as soon as possible. His name is ”przewodo”.

Explained in Mr.Dots DMD thread
Ok, just a question, in wich of that posts ? I looked at the Thread and couldn't find nothing about mr przewodo
and if u go online and search the topics, there are only 2 serious articles with fundated information about !

Edit: Thank's for the link, @QcBern

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi Faerin !

Here it is :

(By the way, I finally did discover Veronica's love stat later on, just like you said ! )
Thanks for the tip, but I have a hard time taking someone seriously, when they say they are using PayPal as the payment platform.

In case you wonder why:

Nevertheless, I'll keep an eye on it...

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for the tip, but I have a hard time taking someone seriously, when they say they are using PayPal as the payment platform.

In case you wonder why:

Nevertheless, I'll keep an eye on it...
That's what Mr. Dots has been saying too.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
the few DOM scenes with Veronica is not overbearing and even with how he went about it being that the dominance is about HER pleasure not just yours is much more in line with what BDSM is actually all about.
I agree with every word of that sentence... so much better and even more realistic when its pleasurable for both partners (or any amount of people participating in any case).

But there is clearly a need for an option.
I think everyone here would agree on that... Cheers!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I see. Perhaps he was misinformed. As for his intentions,
he has contributed numerous times to this forum.

But there is clearly a need for an option.
Oh, I don't question his intentions, mate, I'm sure they are good!
However, you have to understand that to some developers, this is their livelyhood.
In order to move away from Patreon and risk losing that all, there need be a LOT of trust in the new platform/party.
Not only in their intentions, but also in their technical and, most important, legal abilities.
Not doing your homework, is not a great way to start...

I (personally) think that people underestimate how difficult it is to set up something like Patreon.
Sure you can make the website, but that's not the hard part!

Again, I appreciate you letting me know about this and I would LOVE to see a good alternative to Patreon, but it will take a big leap of faith to move over (especially for this first devs)!

FritzGuy

Jan 25, 2018
In one of the previous posts by I tend to agree with, maybe starting to unlock some of your apps might come in handy the earlier you start, so as not get to overwhelmed by choice options ( unless you already have a spreadsheet detailing it all) also just a small suggestion perhaps adding a mouse arrow scroll bar to the contacts screen might be useful seeing as your contact list grows the mouse wheel is a little slow to find certain contacts, mind I'm not to familiar with the Unity engine and not to sure as the difficulty would be to add such a function to just on screen on the phone.

Great progress on the game though.

U

User_215882

Oh, I don't question his intentions, mate, I'm sure they are good!
However, you have to understand that to some developers, this is their livelyhood.
In order to move away from Patreon and risk losing that all, there need be a LOT of trust in the new platform/party.
Not only in their intentions, but also in their technical and, most important, legal abilities.
Not doing your homework, is not a great way to start...

I (personally) think that people underestimate how difficult it is to set up something like Patreon.
Sure you can make the website, but that's not the hard part!

Again, I appreciate you letting me know about this and I would LOVE to see a good alternative to Patreon, but it will take a big leap of faith to move over (especially for this first devs)!
I mean your game is still in compliance with their TOS. Maybe don't show Ashley on your page since some pages are being reviewed just because a character looks underage.

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes