Jan 1, 2018
you know what? MotH thread is probably the most friendly and engaging on F95.

really helpful and i dare say brotherly vibe where people want to help others get the most out of this game.

it also helps that there are bi weekly updates. not even 6 months in i think and this has 700 pages.
I totally agree. I am AMAZED at how patient people are here with the questions from people who just get stuck playing the game. On other threads, people are so snippy about answering a question that's already been answered on the thread... even though that was one post in, like 100 pages! Y'all rock!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I totally agree. I am AMAZED at how patient people are here with the questions from people who just get stuck playing the game. On other threads, people are so snippy about answering a question that's already been answered on the thread... even though that was one post in, like 100 pages! Y'all rock!
That's why I took over the help thread for BB.

LNVG

Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys,
I may have a bug in my game. It says I should buy stuff from the sexshop, but I don´t have the location on my map.
Did the events with Veronica and Claire.
Hope you can help me.

R

RWaites

Hey guys,
I may have a bug in my game. It says I should buy stuff from the sexshop, but I don´t have the location on my map.
Did the events with Veronica and Claire.
Hope you can help me.
Did you do the massage with Mom and then check Google on your phone Screenshot (11).png
From 50-55 Arousal
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Progression event 9 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage

From 55-60 Arousal - Note: Amy needs to be at 2 at least.
Always 00:00 23:59 Anywhere no 1. Use Google on your phone to find the location of the sex shop.
Always 13:00 01:59 Sex shop no 2. Go in to the sex shop.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 3. Talk to Amy and ask her for the massage oil, until you have no more options.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 4. Give Veronica's panties to Amy (see Veronica's walktrough).
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.

LNVG

Oct 2, 2017
Did you do the massage with Mom and then check Google on your phone View attachment 63685
From 50-55 Arousal
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Progression event 9 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage

From 55-60 Arousal - Note: Amy needs to be at 2 at least.
Always 00:00 23:59 Anywhere no 1. Use Google on your phone to find the location of the sex shop.
Always 13:00 01:59 Sex shop no 2. Go in to the sex shop.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 3. Talk to Amy and ask her for the massage oil, until you have no more options.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 4. Give Veronica's panties to Amy (see Veronica's walktrough).
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.
Mom is not at 50 yet, that´ll be the problem.
Thanks your quick response!

Reactions: RWaites

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Really Bro ? Coool then i'll start a second try of Big Brother iam really curious about how it is after all
And good luck in ur enterprise @a1fox3 !
I think u waited too long because it seems the game right now has been at least put on hold, some people in the thread say even abandoned... i dont know for sure wich one, but either one will be a slap in alot of faces... a shame...

On the other hand and more suitable for this thread, i proudly announce that we are finally up to date with translation/correction of the game in spanish, so only new stuff each update brings will be un-translated from now on, hopefully... cheers my friend Jaguar, we freaking did it! Yahoooo! Cheers!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think u waited too long because it seems the game right now has been at least put on hold, some people in the thread say even abandoned... i dont know for sure wich one, but either one will be a slap in alot of faces... a shame...
Nobody really knows. You can say about Darksilver whatever you want, but he's clever enough to not commit to a definitive answer, this way he has leeway to all directions.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Nobody really knows. You can say about Darksilver whatever you want, but he's clever enough to not commit to a definitive answer, this way he has leeway to all directions.
Good for him, i guess... wasent trying to imply anything about the dev, i dont have an opinion on that one in particular really, just pointing out it was at least on hold and people left in there hanging... but maybe u were expanding my post like u use to do? XD
And that was even more of an excuse to say that other stuff about translation anyhow, congrat us dammit! XD. Cheers!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Good for him, i guess... wasent trying to imply anything about the dev, i dont have an opinion on that one in particular really, just pointing out it was at least on hold and people left in there hanging... but maybe u were expanding my post like u use to do? XD
And that was even more of an excuse to say that other stuff about translation anyhow, congrat us dammit! XD. Cheers!
Neither do I, it wasn't meant as a post to defend him or anything, just the fact that other devs at least sometimes say "Next update will have this or that", "The next update will be released by <date>" and such stuff. I have my beef with his storytelling as well, but all in all I can say Big Brother was a great game, I'd easily give 8/10 and for all the things that this game was lacking it had other things (always on time with releases, no bugs besides a few typos, AAA quality renders) to make up for it.

As for your translation I salute you, it takes some commitment to translate a project of that size. There's probably a good amount of lines already. I always wanted to learn spanish, but I never really had the time and the continued motivation to really do it. I promise though that I'll re-play it in the future with your translation! I won't understand a single thing, but I'll do it anyway just to appreciate your effort ;)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: Great !! brooo !!! Genial !! abrazo grade !! (big Hug!) Congrats !!
@Lotex I can tell, many lines ! x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D best way to learn spanish get a Latin girlfriend !! (is cool because when she starts arguing then u only understand the half and she can even be mad at you !!;);)

Reactions: kakaroto1969

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

On the other hand and more suitable for this thread, i proudly announce that we are finally up to date with translation/correction of the game in spanish, so only new stuff each update brings will be un-translated from now on, hopefully... cheers my friend Jaguar, we freaking did it! Yahoooo! Cheers!
well this was the quote 4 the above post !! yess i know i did not take my blue pill .......XDXD

Reactions: Ente Supremo
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes