Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Neither do I, it wasn't meant as a post to defend him or anything, just the fact that other devs at least sometimes say "Next update will have this or that", "The next update will be released by <date>" and such stuff. I have my beef with his storytelling as well, but all in all I can say Big Brother was a great game, I'd easily give 8/10 and for all the things that this game was lacking it had other things (always on time with releases, no bugs besides a few typos, AAA quality renders) to make up for it.

As for your translation I salute you, it takes some commitment to translate a project of that size. There's probably a good amount of lines already. I always wanted to learn spanish, but I never really had the time and the continued motivation to really do it. I promise though that I'll re-play it in the future with your translation! I won't understand a single thing, but I'll do it anyway just to appreciate your effort ;)
I knew it, just poking u a bit, by now i kind of get ur drift a bit more... i played BB of course, but, like i said, never really followed the development, so the most i can say is it has super beautiful renders and a fair amount of content for what i saw... i just got bored playing it really, i even downloaded ver 0.12000 whatever but didnt finished, not saying is a bad game, just lost the fun for me... but i feel for those thousand of followers left hanging there... thats harsh...

I feel u mate, i always wanted to learn japanese, but the same thing u described happens all the time to me... my focus span usually is really short i guess... no need to play it in spanish if u wont understand anything btw XD and i didnt do it alone, team Jaguar-Ente took the challenge and got the task completed! ;), thanks for those words though. Cheers!

well this was the quote 4 the above post !! yess i know i did not take my blue pill .......XDXD
U forgot the EDIT button also, u lazy old man! Cheers!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
best way to learn spanish get a Latin girlfriend
That always scared me a bit, when spanish speaking ladies get mad it always sounds like they're summoning an ancient curses upon that may rot your balls off one day or something. Wouldn't mind a latin ladyfriend though, I've always been curious about different countries, cultures, ethnicities, and if there really is a big difference or any difference at all.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers all that You're looking for, maybe You can find here. walkthrough, Saves, guide and more, all information about the game, you'll find here in this link:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
That always scared me a bit, when spanish speaking ladies get mad it always sounds like they're summoning an ancient curses upon that may rot your balls off one day or something. Wouldn't mind a latin ladyfriend though, I've always been curious about different countries, cultures, ethnicities, and if there really is a big difference or any difference at all.
yes, but the reconcilation! is more than worth it !;);) well ure bolls gona look like raisins after anyway but in a very pleseant way !! x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Spanish women angry, Wooooow! "Run for your life" x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: RWaites

jurubeba br

Jan 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "jurubeba br, post: 471953, member: 399691"] [QUOTE = "RWaites, post: 471659, membro: 53679"] É este
35-40 excitação Evento de progresão 5 -
Dia da semana 20:00 21:00 Corredor do chão inferior Digite seu quarto e veja seu laptop, como escolhas corretas são: 2, 3, 2.
Dia da semana 20:00 21:00 Corredor do chão inferior Digite seu quarto e veja seu laptop para excluir o e-mail.
Sempre 00:00 23:59 Seu quarto Use seu computador para enviar um e-mail falso, como escolhas corretas são: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
ou este
70-75 excitação
Dia da semana 17:00 17:59 Cozinha sim Fale com ela.
Evento de progresão 13 -
Sempre 20:00 20:59 Corredor do chão de baixo não Entre no quarto dela e olhe para o laptop dela para seu seu diário.

(ATENÇÃO) View attachment 63575

jurubeba br

Jan 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "jurubeba br, post: 471953, member: 399691"] [QUOTE = "RWaites, post: 471659, membro: 53679"] É este
35-40 excitação Evento de progresão 5 -
Dia da semana 20:00 21:00 Corredor do chão inferior Digite seu quarto e veja seu laptop, como escolhas corretas são: 2, 3, 2.
Dia da semana 20:00 21:00 Corredor do chão inferior Digite seu quarto e veja seu laptop para excluir o e-mail.
Sempre 00:00 23:59 Seu quarto Use seu computador para enviar um e-mail falso, como escolhas corretas são: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
ou este
70-75 excitação
Dia da semana 17:00 17:59 Cozinha sim Fale com ela.
Evento de progresão 13 -
Sempre 20:00 20:59 Corredor do chão de baixo não Entre no quarto dela e olhe para o laptop dela para seu seu diário.

(ATENÇÃO) View attachment 63575

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are the H scenes going to be repeatable with Ashley any time soon and maybe in the bath tube to?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
5...4...3...2...1... :cool:;)-------- Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep ;):)------------ Mega everyone can find here Version 0.6.6 b hotfix, the link: --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: ------------ -- ---------In the next version Claire will be the main focus of the game, but not only her, the other characters also will have some scenes ;):).
And the game has a new option for all players, on the phone you can see all the tips you need to follow, and everyone voted and so will not be necessary anymore the official walkthrough :):). @Faerin, thanks a lot for the informations :cool:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
other devs at least sometimes say "Next update will have this or that", "The next update will be released by <date>" and such stuff.
DS has said the next update will be about Ann, and will be released on schedule (tomorrow) - and after that the development will stop until they can figure out a replacement for Patreon.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes