Athul2224

May 13, 2017
5...4...3...2...1... :cool:;)-------- Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep ;):)------------ Mega everyone can find here Version 0.6.6 b hotfix, the link: --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: ------------ -- ---------In the next version Claire will be the main focus of the game, but not only her, the other characters also will have some scenes ;):).
And the game has a new option for all players, on the phone you can see all the tips you need to follow, and everyone voted and so will not be necessary anymore the official walkthrough :):). @Faerin, thanks a lot for the informations :cool:
Can u pls tell which is the completed save for 0.6.6 ?
Thank you

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
All over the world there are beautiful women, and many of those who are hidden in their cities, if we talk about women, it is "Wonderful" :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Hmm.....I'm turning old i guess, remebered a trip to Amsterdam:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:......Really never seen so much sexy girls riding bicicle
and Friendly, open to speak, really had a big time over there, absolute easy going! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
@kakaroto1969 of course, Brazilian Girl's and Milf's they are a class apart, x'Dx'Dx'D If @Lotex and @Carlo S said that the Spanish when they get Mad sounds like they curse you shall see the Brasilians x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Brazilian women are the best :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmmmh aren't they the most plastic doll over the world? Definetely not my favorite, I don't understand this mode of having big ass and balloon over the chest... I traveled a lot and I'm agree there is beautifull women everywhere and this is the most important!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
About 2-3 more hours...

Change log:

New content

· Extended an existing event chain for Ashley.

· Extended an existing event chain for Veronica.

· Added a new event chain for Claire.

· Added a new location.

· Added a new NPC.

· Added a new splash and menu screen.

Gameplay

· Savegame names are now automatically generated (but you can still change them).

· Maxed stats are now listed in green on your phone contacts list.

· Increased the scroll speed for the phone and achievements, when using the scroll wheel on your mouse.

Bugfixes

· The game now checks if it has the required permissions when trying to write savegames/thumbnails.

· You now have to buy the dildo, before you can actually have Amy use it.

· Fixed a bug that caused the massage oil dialog with Amy to reappear.

· The grindmaster child achievements now show the stat value instead of "???", after gaining a point for the corresponding stat.

· The mood lock no longer gets cancelled by using the wait dialog.

· Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!

Extra

· Added some more bonus images to the extra version.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes