Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
DS has said the next update will be about Ann, and will be released on schedule (tomorrow) - and after that the development will stop until they can figure out a replacement for Patreon.
Yeah, but unless his income takes a massive hit I don't think we'll get anywhere any time soon. Pretty much everyone alsways takes the path of the least resistance and if you can go on like always with 25-30k per month why would you bother with a second game and the search for another option? Strike while the iron is hot, but if you leave the iron alone for too long it'll get cold and that's it, end of story. What gives at least a little hope is that the abandoned tag was changed to on hold, but I don't really trust it too much, but we'll see.

Edit: Let's keep the BB talk in the respective thread though, we have another awesome update ahead of us with this game.

Reactions: Carlo S

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, but unless his income takes a massive hit I don't think we'll get anywhere any time soon. Pretty much everyone alsways takes the path of the least resistance and if you can go on like always with 25-30k per month why would you bother with a second game and the search for another option? Strike while the iron is hot, but if you leave the iron alone for too long it'll get cold and that's it, end of story.
I fully expect them to launch a new game next month, to hold on to as many patrons as they can. But a lot of those patrons will be angry unless BB gets wrapped up - which cannot happen on Patreon - so either there will be a rush job or they will find a new subscription service to finish it more reasonably. Either way, it will be several months until the next update.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah I guess and even if I often come across as cynical or "hating" (another word that has been used waaaayyy too many times in the past) I don't wish anything bad to all the devs that I criticize in any way. I just think that the solution has to either come fast or the game will die a "not interested anymore" death. Same with others like DMD.
I don't think there are any details about the future plans of devs like Mr.Dots, but in the case of Darksilver I think their income will probably take a hit to the worse, not necessarily in a "we can't go on" way, but still.
And now don't tempt me with offtopic staff anymore please x'Dx'D

U

User_215882

I don't know about you guys, but all this BB talk is making me want to play MoTH more.

U

User_215882

Yeah Brazilians are hot, but unlike Brazilians you don't have to worry about surprise dick with us Latinos.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Are the H scenes going to be repeatable with Ashley any time soon and maybe in the bath tube to?
Yes, hopefully in one of the upcoming updates, I'll be able to add a replay option. Not entirely sure when yet, but it's high on my list!

Brazilian women are the best :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, what a coincidence! I was literally JUST looking at the exact same picture haha!
I was trying to find an image for a TV program the MC was watching and googled brazilian butts :p
(Didn't end up using it though.)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

And soon is Carnaval, February is one of my favorite Months since i live here, Not only Rio it is al over south america
im looking forward to it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
a sight of my humble little country ;)
montevideo.jpg

Reactions: Carlo S and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
And soon is Carnaval, February is one of my favorite Months since i live here, Not only Rio it is al over south america
im looking forward to it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
a sight of my humble little country ;)
View attachment 63766
Oh, Uruguayan women are hot too

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Well,..........An hot blooded Au pair girl.......hmmm Tempting, tempting, Goood Idea !!! :cool::cool:
:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
On the other hand and more suitable for this thread, i proudly announce that we are finally up to date with translation/correction of the game in spanish, so only new stuff each update brings will be un-translated from now on, hopefully... cheers my friend Jaguar, we freaking did it! Yahoooo! Cheers!
gracias amigo,por el inmenso trabajo.
¿A alguien mas le pasa que es tan impaciente que nunca puedo esperar a la traduccion?
thanks my friend for the huge work,
someone else , like me, is so impatient that can never wait for the translation?

I've always been curious about different countries, cultures, ethnicities, and if there really is a big difference or any difference at all.
we are extremely different but in the end of the day we are the same.
Funny thing learning cultures is- Master Yoda 2018

Yeah Brazilians are hot, but unlike Brazilians you don't have to worry about surprise dick with us Latinos.
you just made me spill my breakfast laughing....XDXDXD

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well, Brother, I need agree with all You say, here really have many hottest women, and You know about it very much, and not only in the carnival, You can look for the best beaches, and You stay "Crazy".:p:closedtongue::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes