Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S Redhaired
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MILF Time
@Carlo S, I to love milf's especially redheads. For you to @RWaites.
Now we talk about Aunt, @Faerin asked me to look for a model because he knows, "I Love Milfs". She need big tits, She's Mom's sister don't forget, need to be redhead, thick thighs and a great ass. I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers, Good Sleep :cool:;) -------- MEGA -- Mod -- Saves -- Guide -- is Here in this link: - ------------- ------ and all informations about the game Here: - ------- --------------- Links for sub-Forum: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ------------------------ -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
-----------------

Reactions: RWaites

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Absolutely can't get Amy to mention the Vault, even after all the cab scenes and using the handcuffs/blindfold over a dozen times. Attached save in case someone is able to see why that is.

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
Now we talk about Aunt, @Faerin asked me to look for a model because he knows, "I Love Milfs". She need big tits, She's Mom's sister don't forget, need to be redhead, thick thighs and a great ass. I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Is she older than mom? Or younger?

R

RWaites

Absolutely can't get Amy to mention the Vault, even after all the cab scenes and using the handcuffs/blindfold over a dozen times. Attached save in case someone is able to see why that is.
has said: To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:
It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!
To reduce Veronica's stars:
open save with Notepad
edit
find
<ID>3</ID>
Find next
scroll down to:
<Name>Special</Name>
and change to 13/14
Screenshot (69).png
Done should be able to talk to Amy at Neon to find the location of the Vault

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers :cool:;) So far the Milfs that are chosen for the Aunt: @Faerin and I this one
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: @Jaguarundy and Me
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and @RWaites. @Brian1949 and Myself
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes