43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Does anyone know what's going to be in 0.6.8? I hope the wellness area (i'd like to see more of the gym) and also what Ashley and Veronica are giggling about in the bathroom
i dont remember ashley and veronica laughing in the bathroom

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
There's two pics for Aunt in the first @Jaguarundi, Me and @kakaroto1969 more four choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and Brother @Zero919 and more six players choose too
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Wow! Amazing :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: @Faerin, myself RWaites and more two like this one
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Unbelievable the second is tied too, with @RWaites, @Brian1949, I and more two
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
1st one for sure!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep :cool:;) -------- MEGA -- Mod -- Saves -- Guide -- is Here in this link: - ------------- ------ and all informations about the game Here: - ------- --------------- Links for sub-Forum: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ------------------------ -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
-----------------

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This Aunt have ten votes
Me @Jaguarundi @kakaroto1969 and more seven players :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ---- this have seven votes @Zero919 and more six players
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ---- this have @Faerin, RWaites and I and more four votes
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: --- and each one have five votes Me, @RWaites and @Brian1949 with more two players
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, someone know when the italian version is ready?
I see that in this new version v0.6.7 the italian language is at 95% so happily i try it XD
And really for the 95% is very well made and at the start i really anjoy it. But... after some time that 5% makes me feel that something go wrong XD so i just switch to the english language again. Because something really they can not be read.

Let me explain
You start to read and the thing go very well, than... from the italian the write pass to english XD
example the game start to explain to you all the family member all in italian but then... istead of write in italian mia madre, it write in english my mother XD at the start the thing do not bother me. But then the same thing with sisters. And after a while the thing become strange, because it look like that the woman have change they name. So for now i continue to play the english XD

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys, someone know when the italian version is ready?
I see that in this new version v0.6.7 the italian language is at 95% so happily i try it XD
And really for the 95% is very well made and at the start i really anjoy it. But... after some time that 5% makes me feel that something go wrong XD so i just switch to the english language again. Because something really they can not be read.

Let me explain
You start to read and the thing go very well, than... from the italian the write pass to english XD
example the game start to explain to you all the family member all in italian but then... istead of write in italian mia madre, it write in english my mother XD at the start the thing do not bother me. But then the same thing with sisters. And after a while the thing become strange, because it look like that the woman have change they name. So for now i continue to play the english XD
Bahamut Zero you have to edit the Mapping.xml file, had the same issue in spanish that what u read in the explanation is something the Italian Translator has to fix normaly the game takes the denominations from the XML file so when u open it in Notepad and u fill in it will display correct, I made one Mapping file 4 the Spanish gamers in spanish, maybe one of this comunity who speak's Italian can do it ?? and post it ?? on the other side the file will change in .68 @Faerin had to do some correction so I'm waiting to this update .

Reactions: RWaites

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bahamut Zero you have to edit the Mapping.xml file, had the same issue in spanish that what u read in the explanation is something the Italian Translator has to fix normaly the game takes the denominations from the XML file so when u open it in Notepad and u fill in it will display correct, I made one Mapping file 4 the Spanish gamers in spanish, maybe one of this comunity who speak's Italian can do it ?? and post it ?? on the other side the file will change in .68 @Faerin had to do some correction so I'm waiting to this update .
Yeah i think i wait someone who know better how to do XD because i am not good at this thing.

Reactions: User #19006

Markopolo

Sep 3, 2017
Game always crash for me and i don´t know why :( I have played earliere version and never had a problem but now when i try to start the game it crash instant. I get a crash report but i don´t know where to post it or who can help me with that. :tiredface:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It's not the first nor the worst, but I've never content with any vagina of all female characters in MoTH, especially Amy's V. That's instant turn off.

- article -
Probably because I prefer 'Ms. Barbie' & 'Ms. Puffs' type. All I see in the game was 'Ms. Curtains' which the type I dislike. No 3D model for other types, @Faerin ?

scooxx

Feb 9, 2018
Just played through again to make sure, first lesson is triggered at Ashley with 9 stars and Sophia at 10 hearts, after leaving attempting to leave your room and enter the hallway, she calls you requesting the first lesson, after that lesson the fashion show is unlocked, after correctly finishing the fashion show enter her room on sunday at noon and that should trigger lesson 2, which will bring Sophia to 100%.
WHATS THE SOLUTION OF THE FASHION SHOW?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
WHATS THE SOLUTION OF THE FASHION SHOW?
I was only trying to answer how to unlock the fashionshow in response to someone elses request initially since they were unable to look up the walkthrough, thus why I didn't spell out the solution once the fashionshow was unlocked. by this point it's in the walkthrough in the OP and it's been so long, all I remember is it ends in a lingerie comparison and you can't choose.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes