R

RWaites

@Faerin, thanks a lot for always share with Us, You're Great :cool::cool::cool: -------- The date with Ashley looks very promising :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 67962 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
All we need now is Veronica coming home from work and joining in, then Mommy popping in after her Yoga session to see what all the noise is.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
All we need now is Veronica coming home from work and joining in, then Mommy popping in after her Yoga session to see what all the noise is.
You want Kill MC x'Dx'Dx'D, with everyone in the same time, MC need a lot of "Catuaba" x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D (Energetic drink) x'Dx'Dx'D

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell me if she is his real mom or just a stepmom
originally..stepmom but if you edit the mapping file (open in notepad), you can change the relationship to mom (if you want) and Ashley and Veronica were originally step sisters (you can also edit their relationship in mapping)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
originally..stepmom but if you edit the mapping file (open in notepad), you can change the relationship to mom (if you want) and Ashley and Veronica were originally step sisters (you can also edit their relationship in mapping)
Their Not Related, She is His Landlady, the other 2 are Roomates, and he lives in a Boarding House.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
The version Provided is "Landlady" what you do or what they become after editing the File, is something of ur own personal taste, also if u download a patch from a Fan Site is not what the Dev. intended he also don't aprove it !
nor did he encourage us to do so.

Small boobs, but she is so good... I am sure she cure aids :eek:penedeyewink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.......And Suck a gulfball trough an 2 m long Garden Hose, :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well, I think one thing is for sure...you guys want her to have big boobs ;)
Here are some key characteristics I think the Aunt needs....
  1. She should resemble the Mom so Big Boobs and Voluptuous body (not athletic or skinny because none of the family girls fit those two types)
  2. I would prefer she has more Bush than any of the current girls have but I know hair rendering is very difficult.
  3. She should be a redhead because Ash has red hair and it shows that there is some Ginger genes on the Mother's side.
  4. I think it would be good if she was older than Claire as it would make Claire slightly look up to her older sister which will help whenever the eventual Aunt Mom scene needs to be triggered as she could be the driving force convincing Mom to allow it.
  5. She should be Bi-Sexual!
  6. I think a sexually aggressive/adventurous personality would be good as well. Sort of like Ash only confident and experienced. Basically think of what Ash would be like when she is a 35-40 year old Cougar and has all those years of sexual experience behind her.
As the game is now, none of the girls actually know that the MC is sleeping with the others...
I think the Aunt is the perfect vehicle to change that and incorporate some of those secrets to her advantage and maybe even blackmail the MC into demonstrating on her what else he has been up to with his family! Maybe even Aunt has a Voyeurism streak and asks the MC to fuck his family while she hides and watches. Eventually she will join him and surprise her sister and nieces!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes