namelezs

Jun 28, 2017

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Oh those lovely redheaired milf. Sleep well my brothers.
Man, I feel like I should be able to remember her... my mind is screaming at it, but I got nothing.
Who is she?

Points for the fella that brought up Lilith Lust/Rainia Belle

Plus, another one... Jaime Edmondson.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 252808

Look it's perfectly simple, is there a walkthrough for 6.7 ? I don't know the right sequence to the answers in moms room (on her computer) Any help would be great...

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Look it's perfectly simple, is there a walkthrough for 6.7 ? I don't know the right sequence to the answers in moms room (on her computer) Any help would be great...
For reading Mom's Journal, select the one that discuss her family life and her sexual behavior. If you read her working life diary, then you pick the wrong choice. If you know when the event trigger, just save it and repeat if you pick wrong diary. Later when making fake e-mail to mother, pretend as psychologist, keep the answer as "scientific" as possible.

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The first email: - (20.00 hrs) – MC need to do a fake email – options – 1 First - 2 Third – 3 Third – 4 Third – 5 Second – 6 Third – 7 Second. -------------------------------------------- The second email: - (19.00 hrs) – Next Day – do a fake email the answer is ( 2 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 1 – 1 – 2 )

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The litle gift
Are you a Milfologist too? :p:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Phoenix Marie is back on the list and well rated, I took her off, She's blonde, but I was asked to leave her, and Faerin make a character redhead.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: She have eight votes ------- The first with 14 votes
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ----------- The second together with Phoenix
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: -------- and others well rated too
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Phoenix Marie is back on the list and well rated, I took her off, She's blonde, but I was asked to leave her, and Faerin make a character redhead.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: She have eight votes ------- The first with 14 votes
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ----------- The second together with Phoenix
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: -------- and others well rated too
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Well, I think one thing is for sure...you guys want her to have big boobs ;)

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@Faerin, thanks a lot for always share with Us, You're Great :cool::cool::cool: -------- The date with Ashley looks very promising :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 67962 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
wow Ashley here looks more Mature and it's so sexy:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi Brother @Carlo S, did you have sweet milf dream.
Aaaaaaalways, I dream with a lot of Milfs around me :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes