Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok, son welcome the aunt and help her with her things. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good point Brother, very good:p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
here's an aunt for MC.
hair made the red color
View attachment 67599
Brother, this Character is really incredible, what I'm seein @Faerin need to do a good mix with many models :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone know what's going to be in 0.6.8? I hope the wellness area (i'd like to see more of the gym) and also what Ashley and Veronica are giggling about in the bathroom

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
Good Morning Brothers :cool:;) So far the Milfs that are chosen for the Aunt: @Faerin and I this one
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: @Jaguarundy and Me
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and @RWaites. @Brian1949 and Myself
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
wow, it is so hard to choose, but if have the option to choose it will be option 2 (@Jaguaraundi and @Carlos)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know what's going to be in 0.6.8? I hope the wellness area (i'd like to see more of the gym) and also what Ashley and Veronica are giggling about in the bathroom
Guess the main focus go on Ashley and progresion with the other girls, never mind at this update rate it will be implemented soon.
BTW is somebody does a poll about a day in the Park with veronica It should be answered with a YES !!!
(the sparows sing from the roof that A sexy Officer might apear !)

wow, it is so hard to choose, but if have the option to choose it will be option 2 (@Jaguaraundi and @Carlos)
Abrazo Hermanoooo !!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ashley will be in focus, but have many things with other characters as well, the game comes with new look in the scenes, @Faerin heard all players and is doing some changes :cool:;):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Guess the main focus go on Ashley and progresion with the other girls, never mind at this update rate it will be implemented soon.
BTW is somebody does a poll about a day in the Park with veronica It should be answered with a YES !!!
(the sparows sing from the roof that A sexy Officer might apear !)

Abrazo Hermanoooo !!!
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There's two pics for Aunt in the first @Jaguarundi, Me and @kakaroto1969 more four choose
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and Brother @Zero919 and more six players choose too
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Wow! Amazing :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: @Faerin, myself RWaites and more two like this one
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Unbelievable the second is tied too, with @RWaites, @Brian1949, I and more two
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes