Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Create another thread for yours &@$#g Aunts posting, etc. Stop this flood!
Here is the place to do it, @Faerin asked me to put this poll, and did everything and with the help of all the Brothers, who always "Help" this game, @Faerin, and the thread too, showing that they really like of this game, respect @Faerin, and make every effort, because this game remains one of the best games without a doubt :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
can anyone tell the names of these babes?
Alright, You ask: Kendra Lust, Brandi Love, Lisa Ann, Julia Ann, Veronica Avluv, India Summer, Sienna West, Kelly Madison, Francesca Lee, Nina Hartley, Sara Jay, Carolyn Reese, Vannah Sterling, and Phoenix Marie. The redheads: Elle Alexandra, Cammile Crimson, Tobi Pacific, Piper Fawn, Dani Woodward, Dani Jansen, Mia Sollis, Jayme Langford and I needed look for among all this Babes, hard work :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good morning Brothers everywhere, and here is the Aunt for today. I think @Carlo S might like this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's very hot, thank you so much, brother, and continue, send me more, I'll add to my Milfs Collection :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Good Morning Brothers, and good news without doubt, @Faerin we've a winner, with 19 votes in the thread and more 8 votes PM, this "Wonderful Woman Wins" with a big difference from the second best voted
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 68344
Guess I've got my work cut out for me! :)
Thanks for all the input guys.

I have a feeling that the aunt will make an appearance somehwere in March...

desmand

May 1, 2017
Alright, You ask: Kendra Lust, Brandi Love, Lisa Ann, Julia Ann, Veronica Avluv, India Summer, Sienna West, Kelly Madison, Francesca Lee, Nina Hartley, Sara Jay, Carolyn Reese, Vannah Sterling, and Phoenix Marie. The redheads: Elle Alexandra, Cammile Crimson, Tobi Pacific, Piper Fawn, Dani Woodward, Dani Jansen, Mia Sollis, Jayme Langford and I needed look for among all this Babes, hard work :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
man, thank you very much for your effor but i was especially looking for this babe:
I searched with "name + twistys" but nothing related to this chick came up. Could you help me, please? :D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning Brothers, and good news without doubt, @Faerin we've a winner, with 19 votes in the thread and more 8 votes PM, this "Wonderful Woman Wins" with a big difference from the second best voted
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 68344
Great !! She got the look, besides she could be the heroine !! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
man, thank you very much for your effor but i was especially looking for this babe:
I searched with "name + twistys" but nothing related to this chick came up. Could you help me, please? :D
Brother, I know that this model, was in Met Art and Twistys as well, I'll try find even more pics and the name, I really don't remember :):)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Do not forget the good old Aria
Ayyyyy!!! Mamitaaaa!:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: (Somthing like Oooooh, Cutie ! in english, there is no precise traduction to it) yeeeee Aria Giovani she is super Hot !!! :eazyHype::eazyHype:Thanx Krum13 u made my Day mate:eazyHype::eazyHype:...........now im got to go and change my pants ......x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Sometimes when I leave my room won weekday afternoons, I bump into her. (Ashley) when is the best time for this?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes