Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
to remain a great dream :heartcoveredeyes:.... though I do not meet her lately ... how to call ..... a place of dreams:heartcoveredeyes:
When you think a lot about a Woman, she lives in your imagination, this is the best "Dream" because You dream and You are awake, Aria has the power to live in the imagination of many people :cool:;):heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
by the way why should aunt to be alone. suddenly mom has two or more sisters and that means a few aunts from MC :happyblush
What you have against MC, with all those women, and you want to put more :p:p, MC will have a happy exhaustion:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:, and he will need a treatment, maybe with the new aunts and cousins :p, and a lot of "ENERGETIC" Drink x'Dx'Dx'D

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i having a problem with claire questline. The hint is a have to go to the roof 6:00 AM to do yoga with her, but she tells me to do it in the saturday with the other girls. I did it 2 times and nothing changed. I have already bought the clothing and trained fitness and the arousal status is 30.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Guess I've got my work cut out for me! :)
Thanks for all the input guys.
Spending your days making video games and looking at insanly good looking woman.. Damn i wouldn't want your job.. Muahaha ;) Joke aside i'm super excited about the next uppdate. Ashley :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes:
Cheers Mate :cool:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i having a problem with claire questline. The hint is a have to go to the roof 6:00 AM to do yoga with her, but she tells me to do it in the saturday with the other girls. I did it 2 times and nothing changed. I have already bought the clothing and trained fitness and the arousal status is 30.
MC need choose the other option, second and first options ;);)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes