R

RWaites

i having a problem with claire questline. The hint is a have to go to the roof 6:00 AM to do yoga with her, but she tells me to do it in the saturday with the other girls. I did it 2 times and nothing changed. I have already bought the clothing and trained fitness and the arousal status is 30.
Are the MC's stats sleep/hunger/hygiene/mood at max showing :cool:
When you go at 06:00 ask if she needs anything

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I am missing one photo of Claire, the one between the hand job's conclusion and the massage. This is known, I think. But what photo is that one?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brother, tomorrow is the day of new version :);) ----------- Walkthrough version 0.6.7 ------ Saves 0.6.6and 0.6.7 (Mike-167) -------- Mod for conversion (Mapping) --------- Guide for play in easy way --------------------- Links for sub-Forum: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ------------------------ -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
----------------- All your idea or what You want see in the game You can tell here and @Faerin will see:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
has said: To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:
It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!
To reduce Veronica's stars:
open save with Notepad
edit
find
<ID>3</ID>
Find next
scroll down to:
<Name>Special</Name>
and change to 13/14
View attachment 67572
Done should be able to talk to Amy at Neon to find the location of the Vault
I must have missed that post from Faerin. I am not too knowledgeable when it comes to editing games and related files. Thanks a lot for the help!

Reactions: RWaites

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm at the point where I go see Amy at the club for a drink and I'm at 10 heart but she still won't tell me about the vault (like it says in the walkthrough)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes