rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
This is my problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying to play this game on linux using virtualbox and I get the same screen. Mobile phone is cut in half.
I also don't get the option not to start the game in max resolution. Even when I increase virtualbox screen resolution, the game resolution increases with it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good morning Brothers everywhere. Today I show what started my love affair with milfs.
Wooooow! Brother, this two is the best Milf that I saw so far, Great!!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Indeed it is a good day sir, sun is shining, birds are singing and the wind whispers of something exciting :)
may harmony find you...
I like it a lot, I respect all the Brothers here, because everyone have a good mood and sense, and it is the better thing in the behaviour of someone, friendship, respect and always be optimistic :cool::cool:;);)

R

RWaites

I'm at the point where I go see Amy at the club for a drink and I'm at 10 heart but she still won't tell me about the vault (like it says in the walkthrough)
has said: To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:
It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!
To reduce Veronica's stars:
open save with Notepad
edit
find
<ID>3</ID>
Find next
scroll down to:
<Name>Special</Name>
and change to 13/14
or you can upload your save

Although it should be fixed in the new update

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Working hard guys, it will be another 4-5 hours I expect.
Just a heads up: there is a lot gameplay changes in this update and I could really use your feedback, as I suspect it will need some tweaking.

Espeically the dating feature, I really want it to be fun, so please let me know what you think about it!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Working hard guys, it will be another 4-5 hours I expect.
Just a heads up: there is a lot gameplay changes in this update and I could really use your feedback, as I suspect it will need some tweaking.

Espeically the dating feature, I really want it to be fun, so please let me know what you think about it!
@Faerin "Great minds think alike" :cool:;)x'Dx'Dx'D

R

RWaites

1st time enter claire's room which topic should i read in diary? i've read all of them but no process :(
Correct choices are 2nd, 3rd, 2nd
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
Progression event 6 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Watch a movie with her.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Indeed it is a good day sir, sun is shining, birds are singing and the wind whispers of something exciting :)
may harmony find you...
Heey Welcome ! on board, that's the right spirit ! guess we'll have a lot of Fun on these pages.

1st time enter claire's room which topic should i read in diary? i've read all of them but no process :(
If I remember right is 2nd 3rd 2nd wasn' it so @RWaites , @Carlo S correct me if I'm wrong !

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes