Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If I talk what happens in the story, and talk the end, nobody read the book, My Walkthrough is for help all my Friends here, play and enjoy the scenes and the game, for this reason I don't talk about sex scenes or what happen in the game, and the same way Faerin can't tell us the end of the game too. FOR THIS REASON AND FOR EVERYONE: Walkthrough in the page 68. :);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I finished the v.0.5.5 after the twist of kst this is the second game im gone support. its a cool game just need a little time for other to support him im sure a lot of people gone play this game and like it and support the dev its much better than dark silver B.B.
You're right My Friend, this game is Great.

Reactions: 9della

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@Warrior: Don't fear, the promise is No NTR. ;):)
Oh hell its almost worth downloading it just because of that. I seen people comment about it in other threads. Is it worth downloading?

phew!, that a relief , thanks for the info . playing a quality game without the ntr nowadays is like finding a hiding gem
I feel ya.. i dont even touch any game's here, until after some time has past. Just to see if any ntr is gonna pop up from out nowhere, its just not my thing.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Oh hell its almost worth downloading it just because of that. I seen people comment about it in other threads. Is it worth downloading?

I feel ya.. i dont even touch any game's here, until after some time has past. Just to see if any ntr is gonna pop up from out nowhere, its just not my thing.
Everything that Faerin has promised so far has fulfilled, and He is always here asking what everyone would like to see in the next versions. You can see for yourself all that everyone talk about the game. I'm suspect, because I like this game a Lot. :);):)

Reactions: 9della and Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
In my opinion it is definitely worth downloading! But you should also play it after downloading. :closedeyesmile:

If I had money to spare right now this would be one of the games I would support.

But everyone has a different taste in games and nobody can promise that you will like it. So, just try it and see for yourself.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In my opinion it is definitely worth downloading! But you should also play it after downloading. :closedeyesmile:

If I had money to spare right now this would be one of the games I would support.

But everyone has a different taste in games and nobody can promise that you will like it. So, just try it and see for yourself.
I agree with You, this game really worth. ;):)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Everything that Faerin has promised so far has fulfilled, and He is always here asking what everyone would like to see in the next versions. You can see for yourself all that everyone talk about the game. I'm suspect, because I like this game a Lot. :);):)
Yea alot of ppl are talking about it around here. So i'm trusting you then and if i dont like it, you owe me a jar of cookies! ;)

What no! i only download game's so i can hoard them! they are too precious for this world.XD Well there is only one way to find out so i have to try it i guess!

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yea alot of ppl are talking about it around here. So i'm trusting you then and if i dont like it, you owe me a jar of cookies! ;)

What no! i only download game's so i can hoard them! they are too precious for this world.XD Well there is only one way to find out so i have to try it i guess!
Deal :);)

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@FOR EVERYONE: The new Walkthrough v. 0.5.5 - I think it's all for now, if have anything more to add, let me know, Thanks
Você esqueceu de uma coisa no walkthrough!

Agora não lembro de cabeça a hora, mas sei que é no fim de semana que fica a Ash e a Verônica no banheiro juntas, mas ainda não tem conteúdo disponível para essas cenas! Apenas o aviso que terá em breve! ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Você esqueceu de uma coisa no walkthrough!

Agora não lembro de cabeça a hora, mas sei que é no fim de semana que fica a Ash e a Verônica no banheiro juntas, mas ainda não tem conteúdo disponível para essas cenas! Apenas o aviso que terá em breve! ;)
Thanks a Lot for warn me, I need add it too. the scenes that haven't anything. Many time I can forget.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Where can i find my saved games? Is it possible to move them with the game?
You need start the game, and inside the phone You'll see two arrows, one is load the other is save. You can't move the save inside the game.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Where can i find my saved games? Is it possible to move them with the game?
In case you are asking where you can find the savegames on your local HDD (Windows OS):

C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_5\savegames

Remember that you need to activate 'show hidden folders' in your desktop settings.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
For the new guys you have to play introduction you will be able to use UI clearly and for save locations read the changelog.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes