matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Why won't it let me get higher than 15 strength no matter how much I work out?
Because that is the current max. Just like 15 is the max intelligence at the moment. I agree its not well articulated in the game, but you can do everything currently in game with 15 (the 99 str event isn't actually anything, its just a "you cant do this yet" note)

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you both guys for replying , but i did all those tgings prior posting ! And i never got a call from Veronica!
The funny thing is that i finally got through it , BY CHANCE , one night when i was up at around 05.00 - i went to the kitchen and the character noticed by default the drawer the key was in. I got the key , got in V's room and the rest run smoothly.
BUT i never got the phonecall!! I dont know if this is a bug or not , but i never got the call!!! It all happened accidentally!
I also never got a call from Veronica and was trying to trigger it with all the information in here, then I also triggered the key in the kitchen event while waiting for dinner 17:00-18:00. There's some kind of bug on the trigger of this quest.

That's Veronica getting released from jail at 7pm when she was just at the dinner table...

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Thx, Caligula. :)
I just want to know if there is some bug that makes arousal discovery event repeatable, preventing me to spy on mom at 22h.
I don't know if it is a bug, but it seems you can't spy on her anymore if you progressed that far.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Because that is the current max. Just like 15 is the max intelligence at the moment. I agree its not well articulated in the game, but you can do everything currently in game with 15 (the 99 str event isn't actually anything, its just a "you cant do this yet" note)
That works? Cool. Never tried that. Thank you!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I don't know if it is a bug, but it seems you can't spy on her anymore if you progressed that far.
I think this is a bug, because in the previous version it was related to whether and when you got the sister going out event the same night. In this version I never managed to get both events.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I think this is a bug, because in the previous version it was related to whether and when you got the sister going out event the same night. In this version I never managed to get both events.
I did get both. Before you can eavesdrop you have to be successful with the wine and massage. So, I delayed it until I took a peek. ;)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I did get both. Before you can eavesdrop you have to be successful with the wine and massage. So, I delayed it until I took a peek. ;)
Oh that's right, my bad. I confused the eavesdropping event for the hair brushing event, which I don't think even is in the game anymore.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
A couple of flaws in the story continuity that don't affect game play but should be fixed because this ain't Big Brother (where you can sodomize your sister while she washes the dishes and she'll sleep naked in the bedroom she shares with you, but she still doesn't want you to see her getting dressed for school in the morning).

1) On Saturdays 07:00-08:00, when Mom does a peeping Kay Parker at MC's open bedroom door, MC's inner dialogue says she always showers after yoga, but on Saturdays she does not do yoga until 08:00 with the girls. This can be fixed by just rewording the dialogue on Saturdays, maybe saying she's about to do yoga instead of having just finished it.

2) The blowjob scene with Ashley is repeatable, but the dialogue is always the same as the first, with MC teaching Ashley what to do and referring to it in his thoughts as his first blowjob, and afterward Ashley is asking if she can do it again sometime. This entire sequence should have different wording after the first time.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
A couple of flaws in the story continuity that don't affect game play but should be fixed because this ain't Big Brother (where you can sodomize your sister while she washes the dishes and she'll sleep naked in the bedroom she shares with you, but she still doesn't want you to see her getting dressed for school in the morning).

1) On Saturdays 07:00-08:00, when Mom does a peeping Kay Parker at MC's open bedroom door, MC's inner dialogue says she always showers after yoga, but on Saturdays she does not do yoga until 08:00 with the girls. This can be fixed by just rewording the dialogue on Saturdays, maybe saying she's about to do yoga instead of having just finished it.

2) The blowjob scene with Ashley is repeatable, but the dialogue is always the same as the first, with MC teaching Ashley what to do and referring to it in his thoughts as his first blowjob, and afterward Ashley is asking if she can do it again sometime. This entire sequence should have different wording after the first time.
Good catch(es), thanks a lot, I'll make sure to fix those!
I agree, continuity is very important to me, things like that make or break a (good/believeable) use experience!

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017

Yeah, I totally get these points, having an initial conversation repeated again and again is immersion breaking. It would be great if there were also random variations within these activities as well but it might be a little too much to ask.

I also have to report a few bugs I've found when playing on a new playthrough. I'll hold my hand up and admit that I've been utilising the cheat menu to max my mood so I can go through the game without having to grind as much but I've noticed a number of times when I've been stuck on the same day and had real trouble progressing to the next day. For example Saturday finishes, I wake up and it's "Saturday" again! Listening outside of my Mums room at 10pm illicit's the conversation with her sister and the return to my room along with the message that I've unlocked a new stat. Every time. I'm sure it's not supposed to be like that.

I've also noticed that on a few occasions people aren't occupying the rooms that they are supposed to be in, they are listed on the phone and on the fast travel markers to be in particular rooms but when I visit them, they aren't there. This is particularly noticeable on Saturday just before they go shopping when all 3 ladies are in the house but aren't visible and you don't get locked out of the room they're in.

I really like the game and the path it's leading down so keep up the good work Faerin!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes