klipo

Jun 25, 2017
how can i progress with veronica? the only thing i can do is tryna talk to her when shes having breakfast but she doesnt wanna talk... how can i increase her domination level?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how can i progress with veronica? the only thing i can do is tryna talk to her when shes having breakfast but she doesnt wanna talk... how can i increase her domination level?
If She ask for help in the middle of night, and You help Her, for now what We can do is only talk with Her 23.00 Hours in Her bedroom, and ask her to take MC in some places in the city in her car.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

You guys decided: it's time to take Veronica's training to the next level.
Of course she needs a proper uniform for that.
One that can be taken off piece by, piece...by piece...
I like it, Faerin need see what You talk about it too, My Friend :);):)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A single thing that I'm putting in the walkthrough, I share with everyone, for appreciation, and if someone see something more for add I always thank you.

Reactions: spaceenwalker

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017

You guys decided: it's time to take Veronica's training to the next level.
Of course she needs a proper uniform for that.
One that can be taken off piece by, piece...by piece...
@Faerin @Carlo S where is the skirt in the maid outfit.A maid outfit without skirt isn't a maid outfit or this is a piece by piece version.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
A single thing that I'm putting in the walkthrough, I share with everyone, for appreciation, and if someone see something more for add I always thank you.
You can add under veronica section or mc talking with mom in breakfast that he can order veronica to do chores which mom has given to him and we can see her doing it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You can add under veronica section or mc talking with mom in breakfast that he can order veronica to do chores which mom has given to him and we can see her doing it.
Thanks, I like it, and I add the next time that I put walkthrough here, this help me a lot. :);)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin I know the new update will focus on veronica which is good,i really like where are you going with ashley and veronica route but i may have some doubt on mom route in future(i don't know if you had written the story focusing on mom)from conversation with certain someone we can assume she didn't had sex after divorce well that's good for the mc and i don't like we increased the arousal of mom then directly have sex with her.We need some reason like how veronica is behaving to us after we freed her from the prison(you know the reason).Might be a spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes