atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no sex yet. we need to build control and corruption slowly but game is progressing in a very nice pace.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You can add under veronica section or mc talking with mom in breakfast that he can order veronica to do chores which mom has given to him and we can see her doing it.
Done, your suggestion is in the new Walkthrough, Thanks :):).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't know man...I think she might need some spanking too, just to make sure she gets the message...
Oh! And I forget, give a little slaps, and after do some massages in the butt too (She fall in love more fast) ;):):)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just started to play the new 0.5.5 version and stumbled upon a possible little bug that maybe hasn't been mentioned yet.
In case it is, sorry for bringing it up again.
At 7:30 in the morning Ashley disappears from her room and she's nowhere to be found while quicktravel menu shows that she's still in her room. Did she hide somewhere where we can not turn to look at or did she just become invisible? :)
She is there, sleeping, until 7:29 and appears in the bathroom again at 8:00, but for a half an hour she is and is not in her room like Schrödinger's cat is in the box, dead and alive at the same time.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes