fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I just started to play the new 0.5.5 version and stumbled upon a possible little bug that maybe hasn't been mentioned yet.
In case it is, sorry for bringing it up again.
At 7:30 in the morning Ashley disappears from her room and she's nowhere to be found while quicktravel menu shows that she's still in her room. Did she hide somewhere where we can not turn to look at or did she just become invisible? :)
She is there, sleeping, until 7:29 and appears in the bathroom again at 8:00, but for a half an hour she is and is not in her room like Schrödinger's cat is in the box, dead and alive at the same time.
bathroom well if you can't peek on her.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Penfold Mole: Isn't a bug, She is in the bathroom, but nobody can see because She is having a shower, and If you look when MC go to the city everyone is in the house. But it's only showing the place, when MC have new events with someone all the time will be filled with some scenes. ;):)

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
Oh she's wearing a skirt...you just don't see it, because it's a bit on the short side (don't blame me, that's what you get when you let a man shop for women's clothing...) :rolleyes:
Ow dear I hope she is wearing proper under garment other wise we might see some thong cleavage there ;)

Reactions: Faerin

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@Penfold Mole: Isn't a bug, She is in the bathroom, but nobody can see because She is having a shower, and If you look when MC go to the city everyone is in the house.
I doubt that. Shower looks empty and it's possible to take bath or shower at the time without bumping into her. That would/could be interesting though.
In case you were kidding, well, nice one :biggrin:
I think she's just supposed to be still sleeping at the time and that location indicator in the quicktravel menu is correct. In the previous version she was awake and in the shower at 7:30, but not in this one. And that removal of her image from her room is just something that Faerin forgot about after changing her schedule.
But it's only showing the place, when MC have new events with someone all the time will be filled with some scenes. ;):)
I think that those location indicators/icons on the map and in the quicktravel menu are just still glitchy. I doubt that it's supposed to show them in places where they obviously are not at the time. Faerin will just smooth them out later.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Penfold Mole: What I say is that there are places that don't yet have any events or scenes to fill, so it can happen, no one sees the character because they have nothing to do but it is recorded that He is there. Only when all the scenes are open is everyone will see where everyone is, Faerin had already talked about it. :);):)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
There is an error in the walk through. To get Veronica to talk you have to get coffee in the kitchen she will take it from you. This can be done anytime between 10:00 and 16:00. Make sure you are available for the phone call. There really isn't a lot of story line with her yet just her bitching. The shower timing with mom is funky. I use the time advance to go in 10 minute intervals and get to see Mom. it is funny because when you finally get to see her she is undressing.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There is an error in the walk through. To get Veronica to talk you have to get coffee in the kitchen she will take it from you. This can be done anytime between 10:00 and 16:00. Make sure you are available for the phone call. There really isn't a lot of story line with her yet just her bitching. The shower timing with mom is funky. I use the time advance to go in 10 minute intervals and get to see Mom. it is funny because when you finally get to see her she is undressing.
I know, Dude, I put in 10.00AM because is the time that MC isn't doing anything more, and the Mom scenes is for everyone have all the scenes in the phone, there's others events like this. ;):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
thank you, sois like BB or what?
Don't arrest me, I'm suspect, because I like a lot this game, but even so I 'll give some tips about everything. The promise "No NTR", and a game with good scenes, the @Faerin is always here talking with everyone and asking what We want see in the game, Him are doing a game for us. and till now fulfilled his promise. You can read what all players tell about Him. :);):).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I only get the scene with the dream, nothing more, what time do i have to interact with mom?
MC need sleep, and put the clock for 7.00AM, but one advice, You need do all events with Mom before it. And hear the talk of Mom an aunt 22.00 hours. ;):)

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
MC need sleep, and put the clock for 7.00AM, but one advice, You need do all events with Mom before it. And hear the talk of Mom an aunt 22.00 hours. ;):)
she is only looking in the morning and when she is gone mc have the dream with mom, i have heard mom and aunt on the phone.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
she is only looking in the morning and when she is gone mc have the dream with mom, i have heard mom and aunt on the phone.
You can do this way: Save before sleep, put the clock, sleep nude, if Her don't look MC, give new load and sleep with boxers, and do it till Her stay in the door looking MC nude, after this appear two options, choose and see. ;) Good Luck.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Are you talking about the Dream, or there is something else?
No, I'm talking about Mom's arousal, if Her have all arousal now, will open all the sex scenes, it's because someone ask about it, but it can't happen now. :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes