WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Good catch(es), thanks a lot, I'll make sure to fix those!
I agree, continuity is very important to me, things like that make or break a (good/believeable) use experience!
This is why I like Man of the House.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good catch(es), thanks a lot, I'll make sure to fix those!
I agree, continuity is very important to me, things like that make or break a (good/believeable) use experience!
You're right, the simple things do some difference in the way that everyone look at it, if MC have some sex scenes with Mom, Ashley or Veronica the other events need change too, need increase the kiss scene and all sex scenes in the same way. This increases the temperature ;)(and it gets hot):p;):).

Reactions: Faerin

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
@EvilMonkey yes Faerin explains he just implemanted the icons of family on map for now but it will have a real effect later (don't forget for now we don't have all the content so we don't have things to do on week-ends for example but it doesn't mean there is nothing to do with family at home on week-end).
Also he knows for the loopbug normaly he's working on it to fix this for the next update :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@EVERYONE: I have to say this, congratulations to all, I am seeing everyone trying helping everyone, very well, this is called total cooperation, and it is very good see that in this game is going in this way, and everyone giving some tips too. Really Good. :);):)

Reactions: Zal and Faerin

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I need help.
1 Raising up arouse, there are other scenes with mom over the dream in the morning?
2 Where and when Ashley asks lingerie? I'm 50 love and 5 special with her and I have not had this scene yet. I lost something?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I need help.
1 Raising up arouse, there are other scenes with mom over the dream in the morning?
2 Where and when Ashley asks lingerie? I'm 50 love and 5 special with her and I have not had this scene yet. I lost something?
1 I don't think there's anything else in this version.
2 Not sure of the hearts and stars requirement but it starts by overhearing a conversation between Mom and Ashley from the downstairs hallway (in front of Mom's room) at 22:00. "If you're old enough to wear lingerie then you're old enough to buy it with your own money."

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
1 I don't think there's anything else in this version.
2 Not sure of the hearts and stars requirement but it starts by overhearing a conversation between Mom and Ashley from the downstairs hallway (in front of Mom's room) at 22:00. "If you're old enough to wear lingerie then you're old enough to buy it with your own money."
Thx, I try.

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you Faerin for this great work still like this.

Taking advantage of your generosity, I ask if at some future time you will reveal the models that you use to make fan art.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I also have to report a few bugs I've found when playing on a new playthrough.
Thanks for letting me know, those have been fixed in the new version!

@EVERYONE: I have to say this, congratulations to all, I am seeing everyone trying helping everyone, very well, this is called total cooperation, and it is very good see that in this game is going in this way, and everyone giving some tips too. Really Good. :);):)
I agree, thanks a lot for all the feedback and helping guys, this seems to be a really nice community!

Taking advantage of your generosity, I ask if at some future time you will reveal the models that you use to make fan art.
Honestly, I've been asked that a bunch of times now and it has been on my list for a while...
I just haven't found the time for it yet, but I will definitely try!

Reactions: EvilMonkey

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
***snip*** I agree, thanks a lot for all the feedback and helping guys, this seems to be a really nice community! ***snip***
I only joined a couple of weeks ago but on the whole I would say: yes, it is a nice community.

It is great to see that you're so open to our feedback by the way.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A single thing that I'm putting in the walkthrough, I share with everyone, for appreciation, and if someone see something more for add I always thank you.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

I like it, Me and You in the Carlo's "Path" :);):).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes