Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Firstof I want to compliment Faerin on this great game you made so far. I think that the grind that some describe Is just right, just enough to not become boring and to keep the tension high.

After playing the latest version I did encounter some bugs and ppints on which I want to give some feedback on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback! The first bug has been solved for the next release, the second was new to me, so thanks for that too!
I like your idea (makes sense), so I might include that!

I finished the v.0.5.5 after the twist of kst this is the second game im gone support. its a cool game just need a little time for other to support him im sure a lot of people gone play this game and like it and support the dev its much better than dark silver B.B.
Thanks a lot!

Is there any sex with anyone in the current version?
Not yet, just some hj/bj right now, as said before.
There will be in the future, but if you're in it (just) for the sex, you might be better of waiting a few updates, as there I tend to focus more on charcater/story build up.

this game is AWESOME , good graphic, good models , really good story (get my revenge from big cuck brother shit), good progress and build up . It's just awesome.

Well done.

My only suggest with it is : 1- the smile / laugh pose is really weird/unreal
2-the ui have lesson of passion vibe , it just need some changes to be professional like the rest of your game

Anyway really good job and keep going

PS: please for the love of everything you believe in, don't ruin this game by adding shitty cucking stuff to it because you're literally the 3rd or 4th dev. who have a professional looking incest game without cucking shit in it.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! About the smile, I've been working on that for newer images, I can see what you mean (espeically in the earlier images).
The UI, please elaborate, I've been getting very positive feedback on it, what exactly do you mean?
Is it the style of the frames/borders that you find lacking, or the icon design, or...?

Oh hell its almost worth downloading it just because of that. I seen people comment about it in other threads. Is it worth downloading?

I feel ya.. i dont even touch any game's here, until after some time has past. Just to see if any ntr is gonna pop up from out nowhere, its just not my thing.
Ok guys, just to get my terms straight, NTR basically means rape, right (please correct me if I'm wrong)?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, personally I'm just not a fan of it, I don't like it and to intend to include it.

Cucking? As in cuckold? As in cheating on you or some other guy fucking "your" girls? Not a personal preference of mine either...

Bbut I will say this about both topics (or any other fetishes for that matter): I try to listen to the community and if a lot of people want to see any of these, I might just include them in a side character, but the storylines (that are already mostly written) for the 3 main girls, do not include these.

@everyone Thanks for all the feedback guys, you really motivate me, can't wait for the next update!

9della

Aug 3, 2017
Apart from the graphics, this game is better than Big Brother. No NTR, and minimal grind. Plus, i like the transport mechanism (walking home vs Taxi)

Reactions: verzauberung

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Ok guys, just to get my terms straight, NTR basically means rape, right (please correct me if I'm wrong)?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, personally I'm just not a fan of it, I don't like it and to intend to include it.

Cucking? As in cuckold? As in cheating on you or some other guy fucking "your" girls? Not a personal preference of mine either...
Netorare is the Japanese version of cuckolding. It's slightly different from cheating, and also from jealousy, and substantially different from rape, but these things tend to blur together when you don't like anything of the sort.

One notable difference between netorare and cuckolding is that netorare tends to be about the woman and experienced by the partner, while cuckolding is about the two men experienced by the woman. But people being the same all over, there are no strict lines.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There will be in the future, but if you're in it (just) for the sex, you might be better of waiting a few updates, as there I tend to focus more on charcater/story build up.
Yay! I would love to see this more rather than just adding scenes and characters which have a weak connection to the overall game.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
this game is great, I think we should see it on popular games section in few weeks
I as much as i dont like ashley, i like mom and veronica, cant wait for next update
but i have sugesstion, personaly i tired of repeatedly click hourglass to pass time! if we can simply use a key like Space to pass like 30 min it would be so good.

Reactions: Zal

Alpha Warrior

Jul 14, 2017
The UI, please elaborate, I've been getting very positive feedback on it, what exactly do you mean?
Is it the style of the frames/borders that you find lacking, or the icon design, or...?
don't get me wrong it's really good looking from icon to frame and all , i just think it need to be little transparent so it just don't take away from the scene since it's too "shown" / bold , i don't know i just don't like too much hud especially in game like this. Anyway it's totally up to you of course :D and thanks for clearing the ntr part.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hmmm...I can't spy mom brushing her hair in this update.
And the arousal discovery event keeps repeating every 22h after the first time.
Am i doing something wrong? :c

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hmmm...I can't spy mom brushing her hair in this update.
And the arousal discovery event keeps repeating every 22h after the first time.
Am i doing something wrong? :c
If you want to know how to raise mom's arousal points look at my post #1364 on page 68.

ATTENTION: Do not let mom catch you at 7 o'clock in the morning when she is on her way to the bathroom. There is currently a bug in the game that prevents counting the days forward if that happens. Sleep with closed door till 7 o'clock, and then 1 hour with open door. If this event is triggered at 8 o'clock (when she is leaving the bathroom) everything is fine.

Reactions: Andarilho

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
If you want to know how to raise mom's arousal points look at my post #1364 on page 68.

ATTENTION: Do not let mom catch you at 7 o'clock in the morning when she is on her way to the bathroom. There is currently a bug in the game that prevents counting the days forward if that happens. Sleep with closed door till 7 o'clock, and then 1 hour with open door. If this event is triggered at 8 o'clock (when she is leaving the bathroom) everything is fine.
Thx, Caligula. :)
I just want to know if there is some bug that makes arousal discovery event repeatable, preventing me to spy on mom at 22h.

stevejames03

Sep 2, 2017
In case you are asking where you can find the savegames on your local HDD (Windows OS):

C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_5\savegames

Remember that you need to activate 'show hidden folders' in your desktop settings.
Thanks that's what i was looking for. I actually found it before your reply buit cheers for that

stevejames03

Sep 2, 2017

So if it happens is the game screwed then? Do i have to use an old save before i did this?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes