Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
[QUOTE="King Monkey Mon
i bet they were the top pin up models in yours and carlos day :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:
is that blondie in your profile picture?[/QUOTE]
Hey! my son, in daddy's and @RWaites days, the milfs were hot as hell, seeing a thigh drive us crazy :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
[QUOTE="King Monkey Mon
i bet they were the top pin up models in yours and carlos day :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:
is that blondie in your profile picture?
Hey! my son, in daddy's and @RWaites days, the milfs were hot as hell, seeing a thigh drive us crazy :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:[/QUOTE]
i have to admit marilyn monroe was a total babe although shes more of my dads time seeing how hes in his 70s

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey! my son, in daddy's and @RWaites days, the milfs were hot as hell, seeing a thigh drive us crazy :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
i have to admit marilyn monroe was a total babe although shes more of my dads time seeing how hes in his 70s[/QUOTE]
Yeah! She was never forgotten, and stood on top rank, among all the blondes, no one could be more beautiful than she :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i have to admit marilyn monroe was a total babe although shes more of my dads time seeing how hes in his 70s
Yeah! She was never forgotten, and stood on top rank, among all the blondes, no one could be more beautiful than she :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:[/QUOTE]
is it just me or are your quotes messing up?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah! She was never forgotten, and stood on top rank, among all the blondes, no one could be more beautiful than she :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
is it just me or are your quotes messing up?[/QUOTE]
Have on the thread, some problem to answer, I saw it before :):):)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
So, as it seems, the saves bug is still unresolved. Is there any way to get the 6.7 version so as to load there once and be able to play the last version?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep ;);):)----------- MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Hi,im stuck with veronica, in the club when im supossed to put hands between legs in front of Amy, the options is locked with a face with some glasses, can anyone help me what to do, i go there with all stats full normaly.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes