Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers ;);):)
Hi. How do you unlock the movie theater for the date with Ashley? It never shows up on my map. Thanks
Brother, You need see in the hints what MC need to do, sometimes He need follow a path, stop, and do something with another character, that way, sometimes MC will do two paths together ;):)

Reactions: RWaites

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just surprises me that many users do not use the walk through... i know there are times when no matter what the walk through says it does not help so yes then ask... i know i have...
Actually the thing that threw me out on the walk through was the Progression Events and where i am with them. Even though my hearts are high if my Prog Even star is only on lvl 2 for instance you cannot continue with the game progress... that is what i think troughs out a lot of folks.

R

RWaites

Just surprises me that many users do not use the walk through... i know there are times when no matter what the walk through says it does not help so yes then ask... i know i have...
Actually the thing that threw me out on the walk through was the Progression Events and where i am with them. Even though my hearts are high if my Prog Even star is only on lvl 2 for instance you cannot open up the following progressions... that is what i think troughs out a lot of folks.
Sometimes people are too impatient to try and work-through a problem if they get stuck it's easier and quicker to ask and we really don't mind helping if we can.
You see it all over the forum where's the/how do I cheat, don't care about the story, don't want to play the game, just want to get to the fapping action as quickly as I can.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Good Morning Brothers ;);):)

Brother, You need see in the hints what MC need to do, sometimes He need follow a path, stop, and do something with another character, that way, sometimes MC will do two paths together ;):)
Maybe it's an oversight or simply done on purpose...
But the hint to when to text Ashley for the date is not actually included in the normal hint system.
You get the hint when you try and text Ashley but there is no hint that you should or could text Ash in the Hint Section.
Go to the character panel on the phone mentions nothing about even texting Ashley let alone when it is appropriate.
It should at least say text Ashley there....SO once you try you will then get the proper day and time to do it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Help me but I must following separate route with mom and sisters?thanks
Brother, You need see in the hints what MC need to do, sometimes He need follow a path, stop, and do something with another character, that way, sometimes MC will do two paths together ;):);) I gave the right answer to the wrong player, Sorry x'Dx'Dx'D

SamDS

Oct 12, 2017
searched this thread and the walkthrough - can't find this answer:

- only missing the second to last Ashley selfie: the "babydoll" one - even though I gave it to her it never triggered.

[edit: weird - I started doing the dating, and the later mother stuff and it randomly unlocked Sunday at 21:00 in the TV room - so nevermind]

is there a 0.68 wt yet? was anything posted in the thread before I search for THAT?

R

RWaites

searched this thread and the walkthrough - can't find this answer:

- only missing the second to last Ashley selfie: the "babydoll" one - even though I gave it to her it never triggered.

[edit: weird - I started doing the dating, and the later mother stuff and it randomly unlocked Sunday at 21:00 - so nevermind]

is there a 0.68 wt yet? was anything posted in the thread before I search for THAT?
@Carlo S posted

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Maybe it's an oversight or simply done on purpose...
But the hint to when to text Ashley for the date is not actually included in the normal hint system.
You get the hint when you try and text Ashley but there is no hint that you should or could text Ash in the Hint Section.
Go to the character panel on the phone mentions nothing about even texting Ashley let alone when it is appropriate.
It should at least say text Ashley there....SO once you try you will then get the proper day and time to do it.
Hi Asphyx How you have been ?
yes you're right, but (it happens to me in my anxiety to se the new contentx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D ) at the begining of version 0.68 apears a text box telling u about the Dating system and how u can send a Txt msg to the Girl,
but no hint on the Phone later on, so it's easy to skip that Textbox and don't be aware what it really say's (I found it later on trough the try and error system and chating on this tread.)
Guess Faerin since it was a try out how the Dating sys works and if it would be acepted will change it in future versions ,

Reactions: Asphyx and Carlo S

jenora

Mar 18, 2017
I'm stuck with Veronica and the mom.

For Veronica, I can have her give me her panties and I think I'm supposed to go to the Club and check if she is wearing panties but the option to continue checking is locked.

For the mom, I give her wine and give her a massage, but the option to continue the massage is locked.

What did I miss for them?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA ------ Walkthrough 0.6.8 -------- Guide ------- Mod ---------- Saves 0.6.7. and 0.6.8 --------- and CGs You can find here:

Reactions: Brian1949

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm stuck with Veronica and the mom.

For Veronica, I can have her give me her panties and I think I'm supposed to go to the Club and check if she is wearing panties but the option to continue checking is locked.

For the mom, I give her wine and give her a massage, but the option to continue the massage is locked.

What did I miss for them?
Look at the phone what the tip says, try to keep all levels high, and also increase the points so that everything happens, if the points don't increase look for talk in other hour and see, with Mom don't forget to buy oil for massage :):);)

SamDS

Oct 12, 2017
OH whoops - didn't look back yesterday and see the WT was just posted - since the sticky wasn't updated.

Here's something to add to the WT (coz I bet tons will ask this):

- on the Ashley date, you need to do it in full twice with either dress to get both sets of pictures for 100%

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
OH whoops - didn't look back yesterday and see the WT was just posted - since the sticky wasn't updated.

Here's something to add to the WT (coz I bet tons will ask this):

- on the Ashley date, you need to do it in full twice with either dress to get both sets of pictures for 100%
MC need go a Date with both Dress four times, and reach 100% :):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes