Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
When Sofia at 10 hearts try to leave your room through the door at 16:00 and you should meet Ashley in the hall
I'm stuck at this spot also. On Sunday at 16:00 to 17:00 I've tried leaving my room to meet Sophia but It's not working. Is there something I have to do to trigger this so I can continue the Ashley-Sophia content?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Good morning Brothers everywhere.
I'm stuck at this spot also. On Sunday at 16:00 to 17:00 I've tried leaving my room to meet Sophia but It's not working. Is there something I have to do to trigger this so I can continue the Ashley-Sophia content?
Its not Sophia you have to meet it is Ashley. Leave your bedroom during the week at any time Ashley is at home.
@RWaites, hope your not suffering to badly with the weather.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Asphyx How you have been ?
yes you're right, but (it happens to me in my anxiety to se the new contentx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D ) at the begining of version 0.68 apears a text box telling u about the Dating system and how u can send a Txt msg to the Girl,
but no hint on the Phone later on, so it's easy to skip that Textbox and don't be aware what it really say's (I found it later on trough the try and error system and chating on this tread.)
Guess Faerin since it was a try out how the Dating sys works and if it would be acepted will change it in future versions ,
Hey Brother, Been busy here myself...

It wasn't a big problem for me because I already knew the dating thing was there (from hanging out here). The only problem I had is my save game started on Friday and by the time I tried texting her it was already Sunday so I had to burn up a week! LOL

I'm sure it was just an oversight as he probably spent most of his time on the actual event itself as it was quite extensive...
But if the hint system is going to work well enough to replace the Walkthrough in the future it's probably best to have a hint there whenever an achievement is available. Even a Simple "I should try texting Ash" would be more than hint enough. Or if he prefer to keep it more challenging simply say "Try going on a date" and leave it for us to figure out that means texting her as another challenge. But I think the date itself is challenging enough that the "Text Ashley" hint will work without giving too much away.

Not everyone is going to start at the same place and someone who starts the game 3 months from now probably won't get that dating message or even be in a position to use that message to try it since they will not have progressed enough to go on the date yet.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers :):) ---------- @Faerin:is trying to do what is possible, or even impossible, to send us a normal version this week, the version 0.6.9 will be with Veronica and have only one path, because he is fixing and solving everything, and then, in version 0.7.0 comes without problems, because in the 0.7.0 version, we will have many scenes, a new character and more things to do
Good morning all!

Today , the snow here,tomorrow the rain,the weather is completely crazy!

good day for you Bros!!!:)
You're right, Brother, everything changed a lot, but, even so, a good day for You :):);)

firerman

Feb 17, 2018
Seems that it has problems running on Network, try to drag the whole game folder in to that mashine wich ure at and make sure u run the game with adminrights

If u choose fullscreen it wil run on 1600 x 900 resolution by defalult
my screen 1600 x 1200 play

Enter game the screen haft phone not read massage

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with new changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks, this one is working perfectly. Also, given that the snow where I live is up to my waist, I understand just how shitty the weather is these days.
The problems only change the address, everyone has their own, the rain in my country, snow in Europe and others all over the world even worse :confused::confused:

Reactions: Brian1949

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I copy pasted and it didn't let me click the continue button. My last play through was on 6.1. Would that make a difference?
Brother, the old Save isn't working, but try this, start the game, then load the Save, and see if it works well, or you can try a new Save, here -

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm sure it was just an oversight as he probably spent most of his time on the actual event itself as it was quite extensive...
Actually this was intentional, as the date system is not part of the storyline (for now), so there's no hint for it, as there's no progression (stat-wise) either.

I am, however, planning on having the conversation automatically pop up when you open her whatsapp contact (and for the other girls as well eventually).

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
The problems only change the address, everyone has their own, the rain in my country, snow in Europe and others all over the world even worse :confused::confused:
Your right Carlo, we should be glad we have are health and all these great Brothers. @LeRescator the snow you are getting is changing address and I will be getting it on Friday but at least I have the update to look forward to providing the internet doesn't crash.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes