gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys
how should i date with Ashley i maxed every thing and still when i want to cal her i get "it is not right time"
i uploaded 2 pics

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I have been playing this game for a couple of days now, and while I'm liking it a lot I also find it a bit confusing and getting stuck seems to be possible.
I've managed to get Ashley into the sack (which was nice) but it also seems that I've missed several achievements with some of the characters.

Bottom line - is there another walkthrough than the one provided on the first page download section?
I must say that I have a hard time making sense of it. Could be the english translation.

Is there some better info on how to proceed through this game?
Do I go after the chicks one by one, or all at once?
First of all my apology to you, unfortunatly I'm also not a native englishspeaker so my answer may be a bit hard to understand I ask you to read it openminded and excuse if i use some different words or words wich are not exactly maching the meaning.
No, there isn't a better info as the shown on the opening page,
the reason is that the developer got more work with the storylines,he did a poll with all fan Comunitys if it would be aceptable to stop providing the walktrough, so what'still aviable is the walktrough made by Fan's.
To minimize the impact, the developer implemented a quite good hintsystem on the Smartphone in game,
(Contacts and under their profile pic is were the hints are displayed).
Since the version 0.66b it isn't so critical when u pursue only one girl, and let the others aside.
Originaly the game wasn't concieved like this and it is a newer improvement on the last 3 or 4 releases,
Please be aware that pursuing only one girl it takes you away of the Mainstoryline since the caracters have many points were their paths cross or run beside, beside Not all caracters have a finished or ongoing own story (in order to develope this is one of the reasons the official walktrough were discontinued)
My suggestion would be, to pursue a "Harempath" you can do it with all girls togehter, without any problems,
If you get stucked, feel free to ask anybody of the tread here they will answer your questions as well the developer often shows up here and has a close contact to his Fans hope I could answer your questions

Edit: The missing achievements will unlock once u continue with the path or that caracter in question, also missing txt meseges wil fall once you hit the location where they triggerd.
example: Ashleys pic's when u go to the living to massage Claire,

Regards Jaguarundì

skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
Will be Veronica, but with good surprise

Brother, for Save 0.6.6, try to do it this way, start the game, after, load the Save, this worked for other players, if don't, here the Saves 0.6.7 and 0.6.8
Can then load it but i cant open any window, like to jump other Place, missions and so.

Fixed it with v 0.67 and take saves there start it save and then move that save to 0.68.

Talpo

Feb 6, 2018
hi guy, i've a problem... i was going on the storyline of Veronica, after i've licked her pussy in the bedroom in the night the hints on phone say to me to go to visit her when she work but if i go in the map i can't see anymor the night club Neon, it is disappared... anyone know how solve this problem? I'm stucked.
Thanks

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I am much more concerned with help than being 100% understood, because everyone knows that I am relearning English, after almost 30 years without speaking or writing, you can be right, I also see my mistakes and, when I can, I try to correct them, sometimes it's really impossible to correct, so I thank those trying to understand me, just as I try to understand who does not really speak English, few people know, but PM when it's a language that I speak well I always try to help thus ;););) And I always try do my best :):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Can then load it but i cant open any window, like to jump other Place, missions and so.

Fixed it with v 0.67 and take saves there start it save and then move that save to 0.68.
Let the old Save, tomorrow comes the new version, You can play with 0.6.8, and after play the 0.6.6 again, and see everything :):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hi guy, i've a problem... i was going on the storyline of Veronica, after i've licked her pussy in the bedroom in the night the hints on phone say to me to go to visit her when she work but if i go in the map i can't see anymor the night club Neon, it is disappared... anyone know how solve this problem? I'm stucked.
Thanks
Brother, @Faerin is fixing a lot of things, and tomorrow comes new version, maybe the best option, is waiting and download the new version, all the bugs will be fixed :):)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
He posted today here:

So hope he's fine.
Hm, Most probably Internet is down, I looked in some Reuters and DPA pages, to have any news but there weren't much information on, this morning about the same time i recived a Whatsapp from my Mother (Central Germany) they were ok but with -15 to -20 degrees at night, she havent been online since so i asume it is in all Europe a bit of a chaos.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks
Hmm that is a new one,
I dont know what could cause this, but if i were you i would export my saves and reinstall the latest version,
Do not overwrite the old Data do it in a separate folder then start the game close it and import ur saved data,
If you have to download it again use the link in the opening

Reactions: Brian1949

Djem056

Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, last I played the 0.6.6 version, and the saves from there are glitching (mainly i cant leave the house) on the new version (0.6.8). Anyone had the same problem? Any suggestions what to do? I downloaded few save files they worked,but they are too far in the story line.

Reactions: January2015

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey guys, last I played the 0.6.6 version, and the saves from there are glitching (mainly i cant leave the house) on the new version (0.6.8). Anyone had the same problem? Any suggestions what to do? I downloaded few save files they worked,but they are too far in the story line.
For some players this way works fine. start the game and after give a load in the old version. If don't works, tomorrow comes the new version, and this way can be fixed :):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes