User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
does anyone know a version of the game i can play without using win zip
No, there isn't any !
because the WinZip is a file packer, that compreses the game to a reasonable size to download and then unpacks it so you could play it on the PC, it is even build in in the Windows OS since Win 98/Me (if i remember well)
but on the web there are some Linux versions too

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Jaguarundi

Thanks for your reply! English isn't my first language either btw. But it's all good.
I guess I'm a bit disappointed by the hint system. For example, the hint says to talk to the mother about helping with yoga.
Tried this several times - no dice.
Or I keep going to Neon to have fun with Veronica, but the option to put my hand on her thighs stays disabled. So I either have to try 500 more times, or I've missed a step. Bottom line, it starts becoming very repetitive after a while.
And no, I haven't used any cheats. Maybe I should..
I can see where writing a game with complex interactions can become difficult to manage and to write a good hint system for that.
But - who want's to sit around with blue-balls, right? :)
Ahh I see, but quite good level congrats to your english ;)
Ok with the Yoga help event on the rooftop when u have the required streght, take the second option,
" I was looking if u needed anything!" ( don't ask me how many times I missed that myself:closedeyesmile:)
Then an other thing is the "Mood meter" some actions u can only do when your mood is high enogh (emojis)
fingering Veronica in the neon in front of Amy is such. my suggestion is if you don't want to keep in eye the mood (it is pretty grindy) then max the mood out with the cheat menu (Shaddy guy) and lock it (Picklock) so you don't have to worry abuot it durning the game (I did max out the Mood and the Money at start) so you have the whole experince with the girls.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Ahh I see, but quite good level congrats to your english ;)
Ok with the Yoga help event on the rooftop when u have the required streght, take the second option,
" I was looking if u needed anything!" ( don't ask me how many times I missed that myself:closedeyesmile:)
Then an other thing is the "Mood meter" some actions u can only do when your mood is high enogh (emojis)
fingering Veronica in the neon in front of Amy is such. my suggestion is if you don't want to keep in eye the mood (it is pretty grindy) then max the mood out with the cheat menu (Shaddy guy) and lock it (Picklock) so you don't have to worry abuot it durning the game (I did max out the Mood and the Money at start) so you have the whole experince with the girls.
you forgot that he needs to have bought the training outfit.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers :):) -------- 5...4...3...2...1... ;);) ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with new changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes