January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks guys for all the hard work.

Seems like my old saves from 0.6.6 ae not working on 0.6.7 to 0.6.9
I tried loading a new game and then loading the old saves unforunately it doesnt work for me.

I am trying not to use the saves here as i like to complete the grind stats on my own.
Any ideas? =D

Edit: Seems like i was doing it wrong. Looks like it is working now. If it helps anyone, 1) load new game 2) load old save 3) save game 4) Restart game and load the last save. It should work now.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
@Faerin i think there's a bug in the park scene after the meeting of officer debby, after that meeting it comes out the "And that's how remeber it..." screen and then i'm back home as if nothing happened
Not only the park scene, every scene for me gives the "And that's how remeber it..." message (I try various saves from different game progress

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin i think there's a bug in the park scene after the meeting of officer debby, after that meeting it comes out the "And that's how remeber it..." screen and then i'm back home as if nothing happened
Not only the park scene, every scene for me gives the "And that's how remeber it..." message (I try various saves from different game progress
*Sigh* That's what I get for working all night...I'll upload a hotfix shortly, sorry about that guys!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Here, for the Impacient Bros like me x'Dx'Dx'D

Man of the house V0.6.9. - Changelog
Hey guys, the new version is out! It’s a little bit smaller than usual, due to some unfortunate, personal circumstances, sorry about that. However, next update (v0.7.0) will be a big one, with some very nice new elements! So even though it’s a bit shorten than usual, I hope you still enjoy it! New content
• Added a new event chain for Veronica.
• Added a new location.
• You can now give Ashley and Claire a present to increase their love stat, once a day. Some presents give more stats than others.
Gameplay
• Added the replayable scenes as memories for Ashley and Veronica (Claire's will be added next update).
• Added numbers to the memories for easy identifying.
• Added both simplified and traditional Chinese translations.
Bugfixes
• Fixed a bug with the auto-save.
• Fixed a bug that caused a crash, when loading older savegames.
• Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra
• Added some more bonus images to the extra version.
Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always! All the best, Faerin

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Here, for the Impacient Bros like me x'Dx'Dx'D

Man of the house V0.6.9. - Changelog
Hey guys, the new version is out! It’s a little bit smaller than usual, due to some unfortunate, personal circumstances, sorry about that. However, next update (v0.7.0) will be a big one, with some very nice new elements! So even though it’s a bit shorten than usual, I hope you still enjoy it! New content
• Added a new event chain for Veronica.
• Added a new location.
• You can now give Ashley and Claire a present to increase their love stat, once a day. Some presents give more stats than others.
Gameplay
• Added the replayable scenes as memories for Ashley and Veronica (Claire's will be added next update).
• Added numbers to the memories for easy identifying.
• Added both simplified and traditional Chinese translations.
Bugfixes
• Fixed a bug with the auto-save.
• Fixed a bug that caused a crash, when loading older savegames.
• Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra
• Added some more bonus images to the extra version.
Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always! All the best, Faerin
when will it be available here? thanks for posting

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Is a hotfix coming, @Faerin even saw the bug and already arranged the repair :):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes