nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
One question: I've downloaded 6.8 a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to play it (old save was deleted somehow and I must start from the beginning). Since the update will be here in a few hours. Should I wait for it (and than play a new save) or should I play through 0.6.8 to start directly with the new content when the update lands?

What will be better?

Thanks for the answer.

R

RWaites

One question: I've downloaded 6.8 a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to play it (old save was deleted somehow and I must start from the beginning). Since the update will be here in a few hours. Should I wait for it (and than play a new save) or should I play through 0.6.8 to start directly with the new content when the update lands?

What will be better?

Thanks for the answer.
Probably better to download 0.6.9 and load a 0.6.7 save and just play 0.6.8-0.6.9 If you need a 0.6.7 save just open with notepad and change MC's name (4th line)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

What will be better?

Thanks for the answer.
Here some posts on this page have Saves 0.6.7 and 0.6.8, but in the new version, if your Save is working well, you just need to keep playing smoothly ;);)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Probably better to download 0.6.9 and load a 0.6.7 save and just play 0.6.8-0.6.9 If you need a 0.6.7 save just open with notepad and change MC's name (4th line)
It's nice to see and hear from you RWaites, we we're a little worried that you'd might of been buried in the snow or something, hope everything's good for you. :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
We've got nothing here, and snow is almost all gone :( the storm is just missing us by not much, too bad, it would of been nice for the rain to wash all this shit out lol... :p

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes