yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm waiting for 0.7 so i'd have enough new content to justify a new playthrough from the start without cheats and walkthroughs.... because sanity is for the weak! :D
I missed 6.7 before I downloaded 6.8 and my saves didn't work either, so I just sort of "laundered" my saves through 6.7, and then I went into the save file using Notepad++ and fixed the couple issues that popped up with the save compression like the night club disappearing. Pretty sure I posted how I did it, no restart needed!

Reactions: xenos87

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
no restart needed!
I want a restart! I want to tread the grinding paths of madness, get lost in forlorn labyrinths looking for precious jewelry made out scenes that anyone has long forgotten that they even existed let alone the knowledge as to where and how to find them! I wanna bathe.. in the murky waters of infinte depths that tries to suck you down like swirling whirlpools of meaninglessness! I wanna endure suffering so i can test my mettle so in the end.. by the grace of the Dark Gods i shall be risen as their Champion! ...who actually unlocked all there is to be unlocked and seen all there is to be seen! Conquer all there is to be conquered! My sanity is a small price to pay for such a worthy price and title as.... Man of the House!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes