yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I want a restart! I want to tread the grinding paths of madness, get lost in forlorn labyrinths looking for precious jewelry made out scenes that anyone has long forgotten that they even existed let alone the knowledge as to where and how to find them! I wanna bathe.. in the murky waters of infinte depths that tries to suck you down like swirling whirlpools of meaninglessness! I wanna endure suffering so i can test my mettle so in the end.. by the grace of the Dark Gods i shall be risen as their Champion! ...who actually unlocked all there is to be unlocked and seen all there is to be seen! Conquer all there is to be conquered! My sanity is a small price to pay for such a worthy price and title as.... Man of the House!!
To each their own. Godspeed man. Sunglasses face on lock all the way for me, lol! When the cheats aren't enough I'll even manually trigger events in the save file that are too much of a pain in the ass to grind or find. Or if you want Ashley to stay in your room every night without watching the movie you can even set the scared flag with no reset timer. I've been a cheater and save scummer since I was a wee 10 year old lad, I ain't stopping now :evilsmile:!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Faerin Although it was a small update I like how you implement lil (side) stories. And you gave Debbie some more spotlight. Well, every update with Veronica is a good one, so maybe I'm a bit biased here. :coldsweat:

Since you release your updates every 2 weeks I wouldn't worry too much about a smaller one here and there since the content is growing a lot faster. Plus you made several improvements (I like the numbers for the pics, yay!) 'under the hood' over the last couple of updates which brought smoother gameplay.

As always thanks for your great work, much appreciated! :)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
hi faerin, just one scene with jessica that's all or is me ?
Here, for the Impacient Bros like me x'Dx'Dx'D

Man of the house V0.6.9. - Changelog
Hey guys, the new version is out! It’s a little bit smaller than usual, due to some unfortunate, personal circumstances, sorry about that. However, next update (v0.7.0) will be a big one, with some very nice new elements! So even though it’s a bit shorten than usual, I hope you still enjoy it! New content
• Added a new event chain for Veronica.
• Added a new location.
• You can now give Ashley and Claire a present to increase their love stat, once a day. Some presents give more stats than others.
Gameplay
• Added the replayable scenes as memories for Ashley and Veronica (Claire's will be added next update).
• Added numbers to the memories for easy identifying.
• Added both simplified and traditional Chinese translations.
Bugfixes
• Fixed a bug with the auto-save.
• Fixed a bug that caused a crash, when loading older savegames.
• Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra
• Added some more bonus images to the extra version.
Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always! All the best, Faerin
Those patch notes are also implemented in the download btw.

Reactions: User #19006

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
How do you give the maid outfit to the bitch?

she wont take it at the table or while doing the tasks.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes