Zero919

May 2, 2017
Great Update @Faerin,
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:Liked the turn of the story a Lot....guess that for the Threesome with the Officer Debbie (Please don't let her be a Hardcore Lesbian....please, please, please) she has to get MC and Amy in Flagranti....or it is the New Star Couple in Moth.....??? Amy/Officer ?? hmm:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
It fills me with joy how u could improve the quality of the Renders, great It is clearly visible the evolution, also with the lighting set in the pics great!
possible in foursome MC, Veronica and Amy will be a walk in the Park and officer Debbie will get them :FeelsGoodMan: hehhe

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wh-what? We get our greedy little needy hands on Officer Debbie finally?? Or we just see her with other girls??? Oh the suspense!!

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
possible in foursome MC, Veronica and Amy will be a walk in the Park and officer Debbie will get them :FeelsGoodMan: hehhe
Guess no, since She knew that MC and Veronica are siblings........ But its a great Idea.......and a great fantasy:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
On the other hand.....since patreon shit.....Hey yesss their only Roomies.....So there could be a hope ??

Reactions: RWaites

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
I am on the part where i'm in the Park with Veronica and Officer Debbie appears and says she is taking us to the precint, but I'm suddenly returned to the House. Is it a bug, or is that the end of the scene?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Actually this was intentional, as the date system is not part of the storyline (for now), so there's no hint for it, as there's no progression (stat-wise) either.

I am, however, planning on having the conversation automatically pop up when you open her whatsapp contact (and for the other girls as well eventually).
It's a small issue really...But despite the fact it isn't part of the story, it is part of the achievements screen and shows those things as needing to be done. (yes it's just getting pictures and a dating title but they do show as things to do).
So while I agree it currently isn't part of the story it WOULD be something noted in a WT.

Fine if you intend to keep that a mystery or give some other method of notifying the user to do it...
But if your intention was to have the hints replace the need for a WT then it's probably better to put a hint in for any uncompleted event that shows on the Accomplishment screen as needing to be done before you get the completed check mark next to that character.

Reactions: Faerin

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
this new update keeps bugging out on me and freezing at certain points.

i can save and reload but it then decides that i've spoken to them for the day, which is annoying

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this new update keeps bugging out on me and freezing at certain points.

i can save and reload but it then decides that i've spoken to them for the day, which is annoying
You may have the bugged version of the game so use the link 4 post above yours and try again.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes